Making reservations

Lyon_King

Mouseketeer
I'm on hold right now with Disney.....
My tip, always add up cost on your own to make sure that every thing seems OK.

I just ordered 14 tickets, but in 5 different "flavors" - 4 day hoppers, 5 day hoppers, some annual passes, some renewals....
Went through the list with the CM to make sure he had all the correct kinds and quantities, and everything looked good. I got the price and then got off the phone.... then went through and added everything up to see how much of a discount the Disney Club membership got me...

That's when I found the huge discrepancy.... without the discount the total would have been $4119, but with the discount the total was $5303. But that's more, right? So I called and after some time and searching, the CM found that in addition to the tickets I wanted I also had a couple exta different passes thrown in for no reason.... 6-day hoppers - I didn't even order any of these.

So now I'm in the process of getting everything fixed... good thing I caught it before they arrived at my door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter