Making the jump, well kinda and looking for info

waggles02673

Mouseketeer
We just booked a 4 night on the Enchantment of the Seas for Nov 2015 in aft cabin Jr Suite 7666. Wondering if anyone has stayed in this cabin or cruised on the ship recently? It will be just my wife and me and we only have cruised on DCL before. Just looking for general info and what I will need to make reservations for etc?

Thanks

Jon

From what I just saw when I googled, I think you'll love the cabin and especially the balcony. Most of the google results took me to cruisecritic, so definitely check them out. And, alas, cruisecritic.com still has lots more info on how to do specific things like shows on each ship (it can be different for each one), so unless someone posts specifically about it here, I bet they will have more info for you. : )

From what I just saw when I googled, I think you'll love the cabin and especially the balcony. Most of the google results took me to cruisecritic, so definitely check them out. And, alas, cruisecritic.com still has lots more info on how to do specific things like shows on each ship (it can be different for each one), so unless someone posts specifically about it here, I bet they will have more info for you. : )

Thanks, I actually did find info on Cruise Critic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter