Malaga, Spain Shore Excursions?

Toulou

Mouseketeer
Hi! On the EBTA 2023 and I am trying to find the excursions for Malaga, Spain. There is nothing listed and I am wondering when they will post them...It is 2 weeks away before the 120 day booking and wondering if anyone else has a clue? I have a book from 2019 that lists some...just wondering. PS Happy Holidays!!

Hi. DCL is listing Malaga under "mediterranean" cruise ports instead of "transatlantic" cruise ports. We are looking forward to this trip too. Happy Holidays too!

Seconding The King’s Path. We did it via a private excursion with a group from our cruise bc DCL didn’t open it up for bookings for a very long time and it only showed as “sold out”. It was a great excursion, even better in a smaller group IMO.

I have a trip report in this forum from our EBTA in 2019 where I’ve got pics from that excursion and other things we did!

Seconding The King’s Path. We did it via a private excursion with a group from our cruise bc DCL didn’t open it up for bookings for a very long time and it only showed as “sold out”. It was a great excursion, even better in a smaller group IMO.

I have a trip report in this forum from our EBTA in 2019 where I’ve got pics from that excursion and other things we did!
I'm going to check it out...along with the other things you did. Thanks!

Does anyone know what an "accesible/private adventure" is? Can we book these and at how much?

Does anyone know what an "accesible/private adventure" is? Can we book these and at how much?

Adapted / equipped for wheelchair or mobility-limited cruisers. It may be limited to your party; not a group excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter