• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maleficent/Murphy caught on fire during the 10:30pm 4/22 Fantasmic performance

I can report back on Saturday. In the past they would offer the F! package to regular reservations if there were seats left, so I don’t anticipate any issues ordering off the regular menu. If there was something specific on the F! menu they may offer that as well. Again, I’ll report back,
Thank you! I just chatted with an agent on the DL website, and they said we can dine keeping our existing BB dining package reservation. I guess we shall see, I hope so!

Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 7.52.52 PM.png

I’m not sure if this has been answered yet….but will Disney typically not release dining packages for future dates until they know when the show will officially open back up?

I’m not sure if this has been answered yet….but will Disney typically not release dining packages for future dates until they know when the show will officially open back up?
It seems for the past 3 to 4 days that Fantasmic dining packages for late June are not being offered. I suspect packages will be released when the show is definitely running. If the show is available in late June, they will release the dining packages.

For those who were curious, our BB F! was honoured last night and we simply ordered off the main menu, no issues. They did kindly let us know that F! was cancelled due to “technical difficulties”.
Would they have let you order from the Fantasmic menu if you wanted?

Since you prepaid for the Fantasmic meal do you pay the difference or get refunded the difference depending on what is ordered?

Since you prepaid for the Fantasmic meal do you pay the difference or get refunded the difference depending on what is ordered?
you don’t prepay for the F! meal anymore. It’s simply a reservation.

I haven't been refunded the money i prepaid for my upcoming reservation next Sunday. Did they refund you prior to your reservation then?

Would they have let you order from the Fantasmic menu if you wanted?
I did not ask because we do not normally do appetizer entree and dessert so did not want to pay the package premium if we didn’t have to - we do the package for the seats.I did I not notice any discrepancy on the menus from the last time. I am sure if there was an item on the F! Menu they would have the ability to make it. They are very accommodating to substitutions within their control (ie no chicken fingers, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter