• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MALWEAR inserted in a page on the boards

karriealex

When I am at the Grand Floridian I am home
I just went to go to one of the boards and my computer prevented it as it said there was malwear inserted into the page. Who do I contact about this. I don't want it attaching to someone else's computer who is unsuspecting. It was inserted by stupidguesttricks,com and it is on this board: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3108466&goto=newpost

Just got another warning of the Current and future buffet prices

This is making me very nervous. I do not want my computer compromised. This type of malwear can get your personal information such as banking etc...and can cause MAJOR problems.

You can report the post. In the lower left of the post there is a triangle. Just click it and a screen will pop up to report the post.

You can report the post. In the lower left of the post there is a triangle. Just click it and a screen will pop up to report the post.

My computer will not even load the page because apparently if you even load the page you get the malwear. It has happened about three times lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter