Mama Melrose for kids?

TeamBlack

Mouseketeer
1. Is Mama Melrose too fancy for 6,8, and 10 year old to enjoy.
2. Are entrée's served "family style "

no you can click on the WDW link under the forums then do that again and go to dining and find the place you want I just looked at it myself and it is not fancy or family style they have a kids menu

No way is it fancy. We eat there for lunch and there are a lot of tables with children. Go take a look at the menu on the DIS sister site www.wdwinfo.com or www.allears.net. DH and I usually split a salad and a flatbread pizza.

My youngest is a very finicky eater, but loves pasta. Mama Melrose's was a favorite!

It's not family style, everyone orders their own food.

Thanks for all the reply's. We want to do a Fantastic! Dinner package. The price for H&V is $57 a person , it seems like Mama Melrose would be a cheaper option.

Mama Melrose is definitely not too fancy, but the food is really yummy! It is not served family style though some of the entrees are large enough to share. However, if you plan on doing the Fantasmic package each person will be charged and might as well order.

Very casual. A little noisy-great for families. My 6 year old said it was his favorite restaurant on our spring break trip

That's exactly how I did MM. Book the Fantasmic Dinner Pkg. and you get an appetiser as well as your entree and dessert. My niece was 4 or 5 when we went. Lots of food.

On the Disney dining plan we do the mama melrose fantastic package with intentions of going to fantasimic. Saw it once and that was enough for us. On the DDP there is no extra cost but u get the an app for each person.

Def not too fancy and as most reg Disney resturants are - kid friendly. While I know the reviews are mixed we really enjoy the food there.

Went there a few years ago when DD was 7. She still talks about how she wants to go back and it was the best meal she had. I can't even remember what it was but it left an impression. We all enjoyed our meal and honestly think my NY strip there was better than i had at Le Cellier

Took me 3 year old and 5 year old on Thursday. They both enjoyed it. Did the Fantasmic package with the DDP and got appetizers as well. Great deal!

We will be paying OOP. What are the requirements for the F! package? Everyone in party entree , appetizer , dessert? Or just entrees?

We will be paying OOP. What are the requirements for the F! package? Everyone in party entree , appetizer , dessert? Or just entrees?

If you want the Fantasmic package, you will be paying the same price regardless of what you order. Kids have one price and adults have another. The meal comes with an appetizer, entree, and dessert for everyone ages 3 and older (kids under 3 do not need to pay, but also do not get their own food). I suppose you do not have to order an appetizer or dessert, but the price will not decrease if you order less food. Everyone ages 3 and up must pay the package price regardless of what they eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter