Manager Level Phone Number?

Since they have entitlements (AP vouchers) can they book different dates and have guest services move the dates at parks...with worst case using the AP? If they had no tickets and no AP I'd say the OP was out of luck....but this seems like a case where an exception doesn't take someone else's spot and Disney gets MORE $$$

No, they're greyed for our dates. We have everything booked from hotel, park passes, ADR's, extra stuff and I need 2 8 day park hoppers for my 2 kids. It sounds simple, but the CM said I'm out of luck.

What are the "park passes" - do you mean park reservations?

We had an issue with owning 5 park reservations for Epcot but 2 of the 5 people were not correct due to a glitch they acknowledged but there was nothing the several people we asked could do to fix it as they don’t have a ‘transfer name’ option

so no you couldn’t move those ‘AP’ reservations over to new tickets. It’s not how it works

I'd bet you can call again and ask to escalate to a manager, and it will work out for you.
But I think for sure you'll need to get a manager: there seems to be much more availability (for most dates, when I was booking my recent trip) for APs than for resort reservation or non-AP ticket holders. I.e., the first line CM probably is told to say no to a request to replace park ressies booked under the AP 'bucket' to non-AP 'bucket,' because it would be an easy way around the sold out ressies for non-AP/resort people. (I also have AP vouchers for everyone in our family, but we used non-AP tix - i.e., I don't think this is uncommon.) The terms/conditions say you have to use the same ticket type(?) to enter the park that you booked the park ressie. So, thus the first line CM saying sorry no. (I'd for sure call and ask to escalate to a manager - just saying a guess as to why the initial attempt went as it did.)

Last edited:
Someone recently had a similar experience in the Ticket sticky, but it was one person for one day (they had used their AP voucher to make a park pass reservation but didn’t want to actually activate the AP yet for that single use). They were able to get a ticket at Guest Relations in Disney Springs. Off to see if I can find the post to link here.

Last edited:
Someone recently had a similar experience in the Ticket sticky, but it was one person for one day (they had used their AP voucher to make a park pass reservation but didn’t want to actually activate the AP yet for that single use). They were able to get a ticket Guest Relations. Off to see if I can find the post to link here.
Thank you. Let me know if you find it. What a mess this has turned out to be. We booked our park reservations almost a year ago.

Can you buy the tickets for a different date, and then have them switch the data for you? Pick an 8 day span that is still open right now, then call WDW and say you'd like to switch ticket info from the AP voucher to the PH tix? You may have to pay a bit more if the dates don't line up to be the same amount, but you'd be paying that amount for the tix then anyways? I guess it would be a risk to purchase the tickets without knowing the answer, but if you already had them they'd be seen in the Disney database and easily accessed by the CM.

Thank you. Let me know if you find it. What a mess this has turned out to be. We booked our park reservations almost a year ago.
Ticket sales have been widely expanded on the WDW site today. You should have no problem doing what you need to now. Have a great trip!

eta- hurry if you can. Some dates are again filling quickly.

Ticket sales have been widely expanded on the WDW site today. You should have no problem doing what you need to now. Have a great trip!

eta- hurry if you can. Some dates are again filling quickly.
Thank you! I saw this yesterday afternoon, but the weekends were still greyed out. I think it helped us purchase the tickets that ALL our days weren't greyed out.

I changed one park reservation this morning and decided to than change some tix from base to hopper and got denied about 30 mins ago, told me to pick different dates. I tried again 10 mins ago and it went through no problem!! Now if only they would let me convert those tix into annual passes.

I changed one park reservation this morning and decided to than change some tix from base to hopper and got denied about 30 mins ago, told me to pick different dates. I tried again 10 mins ago and it went through no problem!! Now if only they would let me convert those tix into annual passes.
Ir's pretty crazy the different information and help you get from CM. Only one that I spoke with was borderline rude. It happened to be the first one I spoke with too.
I am glad you were able to add hoppers to your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter