Mandatory Coronavirus Tests for all Park guests?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
I read this on another Disney Forum, and I find it ludicrous. Do you ever think that after the parks reopen, that Disney will require all guests to be tested for Coronavirus before they let them enter?

I read this on another Disney Forum, and I find it ludicrous. Do you ever think that after the parks reopen, that Disney will require all guests to be tested for Coronavirus before they let them enter?
They can’t/won’t even test everyone who is sick and has been exposed to a confirmed case now because of a lack of tests, so, no.

LOL, maybe in Shanghai but that won't fly in America. Privacy laws and the like are first and foremost and second, logistics on testing now don't allow for all sick people who need tests to get tested and those that are deceased and presumed to have COVID 19 aren't tested, so clearly not enough tests available, at least in the foreseeable future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter