Mannheim Steamroller

SG131

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan my Universal days this September. I haven’t heard anything about dates for the concert this year but I just looked at AP blackout dates and it said “Mannheim Steamroller concert dates: Nov. 18, 19, 25, 26, Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17.“ So I guess that means they’re playing sun/mon instead of sat/sun this year. Has anyone heard anything about it?

Hasn’t been any talk of it yet

Hope others will post when they read your question

I emailed last week and they said the dates hadn’t been released yet so this is a new update to the website. I’m so glad I bought the undercover tourist 2+ 2 tickets instead of the seasonal annual pass or we would have been blocked out Sunday and Monday! Looks like I’ll upgrade on Tuesday 11/27to the AP!

I emailed last week and they said the dates hadn’t been released yet so this is a new update to the website. I’m so glad I bought the undercover tourist 2+ 2 tickets instead of the seasonal annual pass or we would have been blocked out Sunday and Monday! Looks like I’ll upgrade on Tuesday 11/27to the AP!
I was back and forth between that same decision and was getting ready to get AP and saw the concert dates added. That made up my mind!

Those are last years dates, there is no way they will do Sunday and Monday nights, my guess is it will be the corresponding weekends this year for Saturday and Sunday nights.

Check the AP block out dates....it says concert dates for 2018.

Maybe it’s a mistake but it’s on the website.

I did check. Those are the identical dates from last year, doesn’t make sense to have the concerts those days.
Unless they’re trying to draw in crowds on slower nights. A week or so ago those dates weren’t there at all so they were added recently, whether or not they are correct.

I'm hoping they screwed up and added last year's dates by accident. Some of my family members are leaving on the 25th and would miss it. I agree it doesn't make sense to have those dates.

I don't know why it's so hard to figure out and post the schedules for the holiday activities.
Same reason they won't publish mardi gras concert performers until just a few weeks before - and by then it's too late to plan my trip around the concert I wanted to see. I love UO, but they wait till the last min for a lot of their entertainment info.

I'm waiting patiently for this info too. I'm hoping there will be a concert on Dec 15th. :rockband:

We are waiting as well. Will be there Thanksgiving week. My DH is a fan so I hope we get to see them.

Same reason they won't publish mardi gras concert performers until just a few weeks before - and by then it's too late to plan my trip around the concert I wanted to see. I love UO, but they wait till the last min for a lot of their entertainment info.

JMHO, but it’s a form of crowd control for the ‘big tix’ draws.

Additionally, it likely helps to generate filling up the onsite hotels relatively last minute.

My guess is sat & sun, same as usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter