Mar 7, 2015 Eastern Caribbean

Hello to those of you who recently booked the cruise! Glad you are joining us. If you would like to participate in the FE, please email the following information, and I will add you to our FE list. :) We are doing groups of 15 cabins.

1. Names of participants. For kids, ages at time of sailing.
2. Cabin #
3. Allergies (yes/no). If yes, details please.
4. Alcohol okay (yes/no)
5. Other info or questions

Once the lists have been finalized, I will email you a copy.
Thanks!!
Megan

Cruise email:
fantasymarch72015@yahoo.com

I just signed up for this cruise with my two grown daughters. Not much activity on this thread for a cruise this close. Any idea why? Maybe the cruise won't be too full.

Hello to those of you who recently booked the cruise! Glad you are joining us. If you would like to participate in the FE, please email the following information, and I will add you to our FE list. :) We are doing groups of 15 cabins.

1. Names of participants. For kids, ages at time of sailing.
2. Cabin #
3. Allergies (yes/no). If yes, details please.
4. Alcohol okay (yes/no)
5. Other info or questions

Once the lists have been finalized, I will email you a copy.
Thanks!!
Megan

Cruise email:
Hi We just booked this cruise it will be our 4th Disney cruise and no we will have sailed all 4 ships. We would love to join the FE Group(s). Please add us to your list.

DH Charles
DW Tracey
DD Brenna (9)

Hi Tracy :)
Glad you joined the cruise! I'll gladly add you the the FE. Can you email or pm me the other info?
Cabin #, allergies and alcohol y/n

The first FE of 15 families is full and the second is up to 7. I'll send you the full list for your FE group once it is done. :)

We are excited to embark on our 3rd Disney cruise! We sailed the Alaska inner passage this summer and did not expect to be cruising again so soon, but just could not pass up this opportunity! Traveling with my husband and two sons (14 and 12). :cool1::yay::cool1::yay:

Interested in the FE and being a part of that, I just don't know what our stateroom will be... think it's assigned when we get there....?

Anyway, we're so excited and any tips to make it more fun for two excited little girls, please share...

Thanks - 4 of us travelling

Me :cheer2: DH :wave2: DD 8 princess: DD 5 princess:

It's the first cruise for us and we are SO excited. It'll be myself, my husband and our girls, 11 and 7!

We just moved our August cruise to this sailing. I have two DD ages 6 & 11 and we were last on the Fantasy August 2014 but did not do Puerto Rico. We were previously on the Dream (3 day & 4 day). My girls Dad died last May.

Glad we've had so many new people book the cruise!
Please let us know if you have any questions.

For any of you wishing to join the FE group, please email me at;

The lists are cutting off soon and then extra people can be added to a last minute group after that if they wish.

Everyone has been added to the fe who has contacted me.
There's still space. The 3rd list closes on Feb 1. :)

Everyone getting excited?? I know that I am!pirate:

Just sent an email to join the FE. My husband, son and I will be joining this cruise - just booked today.

We have done the FE on our last two cruises and it was so much fun!

Jenn

Hello everyone!

We just booked for the March 7th Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy this morning. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We have been on the Dream once and this will be our second time on the Fantasy. Joining me will be my wife and 3 kids. I have a son (Breyton) that is 10, a daughter (Marin) that is 8 and a 6 month old (Jareth) who'll be cruising for his first time. My wife and I will be celebrating our 14th anniversary. I look forward to meeting you all on the cruise! We can't wait.

Anyone know what movies might be showing during our cruise? I'm guessing we'll miss Cinderella since it comes out during the cruise.

Meghan, I emailed you earlier about joining the FE group.

Unfortunately, posts have continued to be removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Welcome everyone can't wait first cruise. I'm hoping the movie is Cindarella.especially if I don't get to see it at Hollywood studios today.

Cinderella should have a premEar on the ship at midnight on Friday on the cruise.
We really want to see the movie, but midnight might not work for my little kids.
;)

Okay here is the Scurvy Pirate that was the sail to everyone's staterooms. I have everybody state rooms numbers that are for participating in the FEs,if you do not want to participate let me know. And for the ones who are not doing FEs that want to participate in this please let me know your stateroom number. I will put a list of everyone stateroom numbers that are participating on the back of the magnet. As soon as I figure out how to put the picture on here I will post it

Hi all!!! Just booked this cruise today!!! Looking forward to getting out of the Northeast cold!!!

This will be my 32nd DCL cruise, 3rd Fantasy cruise. We were in San Juan on another cruise line in 2005 and really enjoyed just walking around the city. Could use a little Castaway Cay right about now.:thumbsup2

Will be traveling with my husband and 3 other families. So excited!! Also looking forward to the premEAR of Cinderella onboard.

Happy planning everyone.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter