• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon session today!

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
I know I speak for everyone at the roundtable when I say we are exhausted! We recorded the regular show, the email show and the Universal show in one sitting (we don't like to do that usually) - roughly 5 hours of recording time. It's too bad that some of our funniest stuff this week needs to be cut (everyone got a little punchy). Anyway, I'm getting ready to start editing, and the shows should be up sometime after midnight.

BTW, the Universal show is being released tomorrow as well.

Pete

:woohoo: maybe the uncut version would keep us busy and satisfy the poDISters ;)

PS meant to add. I bet that is some serious editing. Thank goodness the podcast keeps you going Pete, as this one will truely be a labour of love :goodvibes

:woohoo: maybe the uncut version would keep us busy and satisfy the poDISters ;)

PS meant to add. I bet that is some serious editing. Thank goodness the podcast keeps you going Pete, as this one will truely be a labour of love :goodvibes

It would be EXTREMELY cool if you edited together the stuff you are cutting from the show. Prefferably only the Disney stuff, though. I don't like Universal; Universal is the enemy

Aw, come on - we want the outtakes! Punchy Pete, Corey, Kevin, Bawb, Julie, and John = good times!

I'm excited to have 3 downloads tomorrow!!

I really like the Universal shows, keep em coming! I don't know that much about Universal so I learn lots from them :thumbsup2

Why cut? Are there rules about what you can/can't put out and if so, can you just add a warning? I would LOVE all 5 hours...punchy and all!!!

~Stacy

Pete, we wanna here the punchy-stuff you need to cut! we love to hear the goofiness. (is that even a word? like fictitional?)

Another reason for longer podcasts: It wouldn't take as long for them to be posted, cause there isn't as much editing. Granted, this is the logic of a 13 year old blonde at 12:40 in the morning. On a sugar rush. Yeah.

Sorry you are (understandably) wiped out---do not know how you do all that you do?!!! Each week the podcasts turn out sooo amazingly well done! Your hard works sure pays off and we podcast fans greatly appreciate all of your efforts!!!
Yes, I vote for an UNCUT show, too:woohoo: :woohoo: ---and BTW, was the poop reference for this week cut or did I miss it (have only listened to the first show so far)? :eek:

:yay: :yay: LONGER PODCASTS!!!!!! :yay: :yay:

There's my vote!!!

I just wanted to add, I don't mean you all should work even longer. Thanks for the great amount of time you already put in.

I just mean, I would like to hear the uncut version.

Just wanted to thanks :hug: for all the hard work you do to keep us entertained. I know I speak for all of us when I say we really appreciate you. You've got quite a fanclub going on here! :cheer2:

~ Stacy

I was wondering today as I listened if you did all this "back to back", and now I know. Cudos to all for the stamina to do all this in one sitting.

Our church choir cut a CD earlier this year, and I can attest to the fact that recording and editing and re-recording is truely a marathon!

I agree, an Out Take pod cast would be COOL.

Thanks for the great job!

I appreciate the marathon...night shift is much quicker tonight...but I am already on the Universal podcast and still have more than 2 hours to go. I might acutally have to work. :eek:
I feel like you all have been up all night with me (don't worry - it wasn't busy!)
I do listen to the Universal one even though it may be years before we bother going again (with a 5 year old - what's the point?)

Seriously though - I appreciate the effort you put into this, and if the out-takes episode is possible...WoohOO!:woohoo: - because my keyboard isn't at risk of outbursts of laughter to begin with!

oops! now I sound like Bawb! Sorry Bob! Anyway, I have been to Universal twice and both times were before Islands of Adventure opened. After listening to the Universal podcast, now I'm considering going back. You guys are so great! My husband was getting tired of Disney so he loves you too!

~ Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter