Marathon Weekend 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a spinner.
I like the dopey, upon first seeing it, I immediately thought of the movie!!!! I love all of them but the goofy one and am sad that I am not doing the dopey now (I did it once when I was 25 weeks preggo and had to drop out during the full so I did a redemption one and called it quits).... I will happily accept my 10k and full marathon though :)

I am not blown out of the water by any of the the medals..... I still think the 20th Anniversary medal has been the best.

I like all of them except for Goofy. Goofy looks similar in design to the Half Marathon medal from this year. All the other medals are very colorful and fun.

Y'ALL ARE SO NEEDY!

So far, I'm making buttons for:

#StormalongBaySocialClub (Yacht, Beach)
#MonorailMafia (Poly, GFla, Contemp/BLT)
#BoardwalkBosses (BW, Swolphin)
#LodgeLovers (Wilderness, Animal Kingdom)
#AllStarAllStars (Movies, Music, Sports)
#POPARTPals (Pop, AoA)
#SultansOfSprings (Coronado, Saratoga)
#GreenArmy (Shades of Green)
#CajunCrew or #BayouBuddies (Port Orleans)

And YES - everyone is invited!! :D

Cool! We are at Saratoga :)

Love, love, love the half marathon medal and the marathon medal is great too - so I'm really happy about those! Too bad I'm not running the 5K this year - that one is adorable!

But what is going on with that Goofy medal? Ugh - looks like it would stab me in the stomach when I wear it. Since I only wear one medal at a time (the clanking really bugs me) I'm opting for the marathon medal on Sunday!

Lots of color so that's fun. I didn't evern notice the marathon could spin till reading here. I'm only the marathon and it looks great to me, can't wait to earn it. I do like the more defined face on Dopey versus years past. Kind of neat Mickey is on a lot of them. Goofy seems to be a, we just want one not round & this is all we could come up with, I guess.

I like all of them except Goofy. I like the marathon and Dopey ones best and was happy to see the Castaway Cay Challenge.
Now if I can just get my achilles tendinitis to calm down and stop hurting everything will be great.

Looooove Dopey! The rest are way too blingy for my taste, so it's a good thing I really don't care about medals, lol! Excited to see them, nonetheless; it's one more measure of our progress toward weather that doesn't resemble the bowels of hell. :)

Oh my god I love the half medal.

And I actually kind of like the Goofy to be honest.

Marathon I need to see in person (hoping they will have it at one of the other races I'm doing next month) the colors kind of look weird to me but that might be a photo thing. So I think I'll like it in person.

Bring on the glitter - all of the glitter. I love these so much. I am now even MORE motivated to crush this thing. :)

To everyone who helped with the "I can't eat post race advice" - thank you! I've read all the responses and am going to take all of those things into consideration as I fuel and prepare to earn those awesome medals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter