• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2018

Can't believe Splash Mountain hasn't been said. It's a must to get the photo (unless it's closed for refurbishment like our last trip :sad1:). Also, the boat from TTC to Magic Kingdom, love coming around the bend to see MK in all it's glory!

Last edited:
Can't believe Splash Mountain hasn't been said. It's a must to get the photo (unless it's closed for refurbishment like our last trip :sad1:). Also, the boat from TTC to Magic Kingdom, love coming around the bend to see MK in all it's glory!

53. Splash Mountain!

Did 8 miles myself this morning and it was a STRUGGLE. Late Saturday combined doing DATW training along with heat and humidity today made for a real drag of a run.

I'm way ahead of you!

@SunDial -- I do my plan through TrainerRoad, but I've got a more advanced plan I put together I can send you that has a late October 70.3, as well as Dopey. It's pretty running intensive before and after the 70.3 because I have two Challenges and a Ragnar sandwiching the 70.3, and is already maxed out on swim distance because I prefer the swim workouts to be long, but at least it will give you an idea!

@FFigawi and @CheapRunnerMike both helped me refine it a bit, so I'm sure they'd be happy to offer input.

Of course I'll be happy to help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter