Marathon Weekend 2018

Our extended FP+ window opened today and now we're getting the "Limit reached!" error message. Ugh.

Been on hold for about 15 mins with WDW - not sure when I'll get to talk with someone but I don't understand why we can't book if we have active AP and a room paid for in full. :confused3

Edit: Looks like you can only hold SEVEN (7) days worth of FP at a time. Who know? I've never had trips longer than FIVE (5) days, so being out there in Florida for 18 days... this is all new to me. LOL. We've adjusted our schedules and are booking now for days we only will know we will use. Boo.

Last edited:
Our FP+ window opened today and now we're getting the "Limit reached!" error message. Ugh.

Been on hold for about 15 mins with WDW - not sure when I'll get to talk with someone but I don't understand why we can't book if we have active AP and a room paid for in full. :confused3

Edit: Looks like you can only hold SEVEN (7) days worth of FP at a time. Who know? I've never had trips longer than FIVE (5) days, so being out there in Florida for 18 days... this is all new to me. LOL. We've adjusted our schedules and are booking now for days we only will know we will use. Boo.

We check in on the 3rd and leave on the 11th and I was able to get FP+ this AM for all 9 days. The way it's "supposed" to work is 60 days +10 from your check in day. We're in the same scenario as you with an active AP and room reservation. Sounds like a glitch to me?

Speaking of shoes...anyone run in UA? I’m looking for an inexpensive pair of running shoes to test an injury theory.

We check in on the 3rd and leave on the 11th and I was able to get FP+ this AM for all 9 days. The way it's "supposed" to work is 60 days +10 from your check in day. We're in the same scenario as you with an active AP and room reservation. Sounds like a glitch to me?
It’s definitely 60+10.

I was able to book all 7 days for me no problem today.

No FOP for us at the moment. Only day we have for AK is Thursday. Wonder if they hold some back for those making reservations at the 30 day mark. Either way, I’ll keep looking.

Our Fp day is tomorrow so will be interesting to see of any FOP are left. I'm going to aim for our last day, the 11th, in hopes of a FOP then work backwards from there.

Yikes. I went on at 7 am and no FoP for days. Managed to snag one on Tuesday the 9th. And 7DMT only had late pm, which I didn't want.

Couldn't get Flight of Passage until later in our trip but got everything else! It's getting real!

I woke up at 4am Pacific time and still couldn't get Flight of Passage until our last day! We did get everything else we wanted though!

Hello runners! We are doing the 5k, first ever Disney race, can’t wait!! We have the Memory Maker purchased...but does that work for pictures taken during this event? Are there photopass photographers? Thanks!!

@Momloveshockey yes, there are photographers on the course. As long as your bib number is visible you will be able to retrieve a bunch of photos through Memory Maker of the races. Although there will likely be an added step of inputting your bib number, but it is easy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter