Marathon Weekend 2018

Hey does anyone know if Dtech have iPhone X cases? Hoping to get a new marathon weekend cover for my phone but dont know if they’ll have them. Uk is seemingly a bit poor for iPhone X cases...

Hey does anyone know if Dtech have iPhone X cases? Hoping to get a new marathon weekend cover for my phone but dont know if they’ll have them. Uk is seemingly a bit poor for iPhone X cases...

Didn’t see them in November but they may have them by January

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a great week!

Today’s Sundays are for Disney question:

Where are you staying for Marathon weekend?

My answer: Bay Lake Tower. It’s my first time there or at an MK resort in general so I’m incredibly excited for that.

Coronado Springs. Really wanted POFQ, but this is what the TA had. Here's hoping that my building request is honored, as some of the CSR buildings can be as much as 3/4 mile from the food court. Not what I want for Marathon Weekend.

Coronado for us too. We were booked at BC but found out we’d save over $1100 by switching. It’s all good though since we consider CSR our “home” resort.

We’re splitting our week between Coronado and Animal Kingdom Villas. Very excited to check out CSR- we got a great deal and are hoping to see one of their refurb’d rooms!

I’m at Boardwalk! First time in a deluxe. I rented DVC points this year, and it was only about $100 total more than All Star Sports was for me last year for the same number of days. So I figured I would try it out! :) I’m a little worried about getting CS breakfast (with a protein option) there, but I plan to try out Prime Now delivery for some options, and I might try the non-character room at Trattoria al Forno.

I’m at BC/YC too! I’ve stayed at one of the Boardwalk area hotels for every rundisney race I’ve done and I love the convenience. Since the park is usually open or about to open by the time I finish, I love walking back through Epcot to get back to the hotel instead of taking a bus. It’s a good cooldown and I can grab a giant iced whatever from Starbucks or a treat from the bakery in France!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter