Marathon Weekend 2018

You can Uber or get some other service but Magical Express will pick you up 4 hours before they haven't been adjusting that at all until they change it back to three hours on the 11th.
No, not with DME. You can take an Uber though.

If your airline does resort check-in just check your bags in at the resort, leave your carry-on's with bell services at the resort while you go off during the day.

When your ready to go to the airport come back to your resort, grab your carry-ons and and take an uber to the airport.

Thanks guys! That's what I thought but wanted to make sure there wasn't some way around it. I'll try to convince my boyfriend that we should uber and get there at the last possible second like I am prone to do...somehow haven't missed a flight yet but have sprinted through roughly 5 airports.

They used to have men’s polo shirts. My hubby has one from the half but had to be 5 years ago.

I have a question about Magical Express pickup. We leave on Tuesday, 1/9 and I would really rather not get picked up 4 hours before our flight. We have pre-check and there's really no need to spend quite that much time at MCO when I could be poolside... Do you know if we can get a later pickup time (aka 3 hours before)?

Also, I hate to say it, but I'm rooting for weather in the mid-40s low-50s for the full. And, if I'm really going to get crazy, I'm also hoping for low humidity :) I walked a mile to work in 15 degrees this morning and I am ready for some warmer temps!
I talked to a CM about this when I booked Magical Express and they said that it could be arranged with the hotel once you get down there. No idea if that's true but I figure it's worth a try.

No, not with DME. You can take an Uber though.

If your airline does resort check-in just check your bags in at the resort, leave your carry-on's with bell services at the resort while you go off during the day.

When your ready to go to the airport come back to your resort, grab your carry-ons and and take an uber to the airport.

EDITED....we have pre-check as well and with an 8 year old there was no way I was going to sit at MCO for over 3 hours. With them changing the policy back to 3 hours on Jan 11 and us not flying home till Jan 13 we will just use DME

Kind of related - is Uber/Lyft allowed to pick up at MCO? Thanks.

Finalizing my packing today bc we leave tomorrow!!!

Do I need to bring safety pins?

What's the best way to access the boards on a mobile device?

Finalizing my packing today bc we leave tomorrow!!!

Do I need to bring safety pins?

What's the best way to access the boards on a mobile device?

You’ll get safety pins.

I just access it on Safari, Chrome, etc. Be aware though that the boards are always down when we’ll be waiting around to run so if you need to find some info, don’t wait until race morning.

It’s freezing and Animal Kingdom is a madhouse. Rest of my group decided they’ve didn’t want to get up early, so we’re going to do, probably/optimistically, three things before we leave. MK yesterday was a dream compared to this.

I’m at AK too, I spent 30 minutes just in the Starbucks line!

@Keels, play the Florida Lottery instead.
Worth 11 million+ and 1 in 27 million odds.

Powerball odds: OVER 1 in A QUARTER BILLION!
Seriously! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter