• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2018

Glad everyone is making it down safely, so exciting, hope everyone else has safe travels. We don't leave till Thursday. Excited to follow expo adventures tomorrow.
I'm so ready to ditch our negatives & single digit weather, no more running for me till I get there!

Accuweather

1/3 - H 50 L 32 81% chance of rain during the day
1/4 - H 54 L 30 Sunny and breezy
1/5 - H 52 L 33 Sunny and cool
1/6 - H 57 L 38 Sunny and cool
1/7 - H 65 L 49 Cloudy

Weather.com

1/3 - H 51 L 32 100% chance of rain during the day
1/4 - H 53 L 31 Sunny with winds from 10-20 MPH
1/5 - H 51 L 35 Sunny with some clouds, winds from 10-15 MPH
1/6 - H 56 L 40 Mostly sunny winds 10-15 MPH
1/7 - H 68 L 52 Mostly sunny, winds 10-15 MPH

Today's update...

DATW forecast is for cloudy, mid 70s, and rain in the afternoon. Seems very similar to a few years ago.

What are your thoughts for Hartford/Springfield area on 1/4? We are flying out of Bradley International (BDL) @ 8:30AM Forecasts are still up in the air with the latest showing snow will start around 3AM.

@huskies90 Watch(not warning) in the Spfld Area went up around 4pm beginning overnight wednesday into thursday.

Made it to our airport hotel in Little Rock after a stop for Chipotle! Flight leaves at 6:00am! Well, hopefully. When I did online check in it wouldn’t let me pick a seat because it said I was on standby! Hope I make my Atlanta connection!:sad:

Well one way or another I will be there tomorrow! :)

@huskies90 Watch(not warning) in the Spfld Area went up around 4pm beginning overnight wednesday into thursday.
Thanks. I don't see the watch posted anywhere. But it looks like it is now starting Wednesday night here. Yesterday, it was Thursday afternoon then this morning Thursday AM now it is starting Wednesday night. I guess my only hope is that like you said the bulk stays out to the east and we can at least get out of there. BDL is usually pretty good with weather. UGH!!

Last edited:
Thanks. I don't see the watch posted anywhere. But it looks like it is now starting Wednesday night here. Yesterday, it was Thursday afternoon then this morning Thursday AM now it is starting Wednesday night. I guess my only hope is that like you said the bulk stays out to the east and we can at least get out of there. BDL is usually pretty good with weather. UGH!!

It might be because I live on the very western edge of Worcester co

14 hour countdown until our flight! (Husband went to doc today with bad cough. He has walking pneumonia. So, he's out for the race. :( )

Memory Maker question. I think I saw somewhere that we needed to add our bib #'s to MM so we could get our pictures. But...I can't find the email. Anyone know what I need to do?

Sitting in Atlanta waiting for the last leg of my flight!! I am usually the one flying down on Friday, so it’s fun to be on this side of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter