Marathon Weekend 2018

Safe travels to everyone still heading in over the next couple days! My flight is scheduled to leave at 7:30 tonight. No weather problems here other than the extreme cold, but according to Flight Aware, our plane travels through Baltimore over the course of the day, so hopefully that doesn’t cause an issue. I know the worst of the storm is away from there, but they are getting some snow and wind. Fingers crossed we make it on time. If we do, I should be at WDW around midnight, and then off to DHS and the expo tomorrow!

Congrats to all the 5K runners! Other than being cold, I hope you enjoyed your race!

Congrats to all of you that took to the Florida Arctic weather today!!! I am nervous tomorrow will be colder but will take cold over the rain and cold from the expo! :) See yall tomorrow!!!!

Hey it’s DD28 here. I’m a huge Starbucks nerd, I work there, and I collect the you are here mugs. Is there anyone who would be willing to pick them up for me from AK, HS and MK? I could pay you in cash at the hhh meet up at beach club on Friday or Venmo you the money. Or I’d be willing to meeting you anywhere outside the parks.
Hey! if you do not get all of them on your trip, let me know. I have AP and we go a few times a month so I have no problem grabbing you one and shipping it.

We don’t leave until Tuesday so that would be great! Thanks so much! “I don’t know you, but I love you” -DD28

Are you guys doing DATW? Might be a chance to get them to you if you haven’t got any before then.

Brrrrrrr. I was warm enough but never ditched my throw away clothes. 5K was managed very well.

Bus question. I was on the bus at 4AM as per the rules. I stood forever though.

For Corral A, from the GF... what is a good time to board the bus. Would 430AM be good?

@SunDial what was your driving route from the Fort to Epcot? did you go the back way and turn left out of the fort or go by MK and turn right out of the fort?

If you were looking after @DopeyBadger ledt the sign probably wasn’t high enough. I’m not exactly a tall person ;)
Tomorrow you need to pull a Dopey and stand on someone's shoulders!
8724_1213291308122_402_333.jpg

Hey it’s DD28 here. I’m a huge Starbucks nerd, I work there, and I collect the you are here mugs. Is there anyone who would be willing to pick them up for me from AK, HS and MK? I could pay you in cash at the hhh meet up at beach club on Friday or Venmo you the money. Or I’d be willing to meeting you anywhere outside the parks.
It’s pretty rude to ask this of strangers. Mugs are delicate and difficult to cart around, and you’re asking for three from different locations. A close friend asked me to bring two Starbucks mugs back from a trip recently and it was a huge hassle. I did it because I care about her, but I really wish she hadn’t asked. Save yourself and others the trouble, and buy them on eBay.

It’s pretty rude to ask this of strangers. Mugs are delicate and difficult to cart around, and you’re asking for three from different locations. A close friend asked me to bring two Starbucks mugs back from a trip recently and it was a huge hassle. I did it because I care about her, but I really wish she hadn’t asked. Save yourself and others the trouble, and buy them on eBay.

She asked if anyone would be willing. People can make there own minds up from there. Really not sure why you needed to put her on blast.

We tried to find the meet up too and never saw you guys. I think we were in the right spot and there by 4 AM so not sure what our problem was. Lol. We did see @CherieFran this morning though so it was nice to visit with her.

Hoping to find everyone tomorrow.

She asked if anyone would be willing. People can make there own minds up from there. Really not sure why you needed to put her on blast.
It has nothing to do with race merchandise and she’s using a popular thread to ask if anyone is willing to martyr themselves oh her behalf so she can save a few bucks.

Advice wanted:

We are now scheduled to land in Orlando at 5:30 pm on Friday. This makes getting to the Expo by 7 dicey and we are running the half on Saturday morning. I've been on hold on the phone with runDisney for more than an hour. I'm now thinking about the possibility that I'll never be able to get thru on the phone. Assuming I can't get hold of them, what would a plan be if I get to Orlando and can't make the Expo before it closes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter