Marathon Weekend 2018

MK is starting to get really crazy now. We’re leaving and heading to AK where we have FPs lined up.

My brother and I walked into MK to get something to eat and maybe hit an attraction or 2. NOT!!!! MK was a zoo. The lines to get into Quick Service places looked like like es for attractions. Relaxing back at the camper.

So how late did everyone driving leave today? I was thinking of leaving OKW at 4:00. Too late?
We left POR at 3:35 and were parked and chilling by like 3:50. Granted, that won't be the case Saturday and Sunday as Epcot Center Drive is closed, so you gotta loop around I think

Are you guys doing DATW? Might be a chance to get them to you if you haven’t got any before then.

No we don’t have park tickets. :( We had no internet for a couple hours and 2 nice people already are getting me the AK and MK ones. So just HS if possible. Thank you so much.

Didn’t mean to cause so much drama on these boards so sorry y’all. I’m thankful for the kindness of “strangers” and I’ll see y’all tomorrow.- DD28

Last edited:
Hey! if you do not get all of them on your trip, let me know. I have AP and we go a few times a month so I have no problem grabbing you one and shipping it.
Thanks so much! If I’m not able to get the last one I may hit you up and I’ll pay shipping too! DD28

Just left AK, and I can confirm it was a zoo. Wall to wall people.

We did our Safari and FOP Fastpasses and are now on the way back to Beach Club. I will say that FOP lived up to the hype. Awesome ride.

Time for a little rest before heading to Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner this evening.

It’s pretty rude to ask this of strangers. Mugs are delicate and difficult to cart around, and you’re asking for three from different locations. A close friend asked me to bring two Starbucks mugs back from a trip recently and it was a huge hassle. I did it because I care about her, but I really wish she hadn’t asked. Save yourself and others the trouble, and buy them on eBay.

Omg, really? I assumed the “strangers” would not respond and the people I talk to every day would only respond if they felt comfortable doing it. :confused3

They said to board buses by 4:00 although that didn’t happen for many today.

Just left AK, and I can confirm it was a zoo. Wall to wall people.

We did our Safari and FOP Fastpasses and are now on the way back to Beach Club. I will say that FOP lived up to the hype. Awesome ride.

Time for a little rest before heading to Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner this evening.

HS is a zoo too. Give yourself a few extra mi ures to get there. Mama Melrose for my carb loading tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter