Marathon Weekend 2020

Good morning! Hope you 5kers had a great run!
The husband and I did our 5k around the Boardwalk and down to Hollywood studios while you were racing. 😉(Did we see any of you around 5:45 am?) A little break tomorrow then I’ll be at the half!
DW and I were running the same time and route! Just not together due to training plan differences.
I was wearing an orange shirt and green shorts.
DW had black shorts and shirt

DW and I were running the same time and route! Just not together due to training plan differences.
I was wearing an orange shirt and green shorts.
DW had black shorts and shirt
I think we saw you!
Him: gray shirt/black shirts
Me: team run Disney navy shirt and tropical pants

We are usually different pace times but I’m just doing the half and wanted to push a bit. Hubby is doing Goofy and was taking it more easy of course 😂 but hey I got a 5k PR!

So if anyone was up near front of A and saw a sudden mad dash of runners and duos coming in and starting. Yeah runDisney messed us up this morning. Right people have been notified but it was a right mess where what we were doing and when changed on the fly. 463879
Also got my boarding group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter