• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2020

5k done. I was the Eeyore waiting on the side of the road in the backstage area at about the 2.5 mile range if anyone saw me. I didn’t lose my tail, but I had a lost Tigger and Roo I had to wait for.

We met up with our sleepy Piglet back at Pop after the race:
1814BC75-408C-4F61-9E55-FD607CFEBB13.jpeg

Hey @DopeyBadger - we need your math skills. We want to zip off course during the 10k to hit DHS for a ROTR boarding group. Do we have enough time to do it and still beat the balloon ladies before they pass Jelly Rolls?

So, I have a very important question...

At the Expo, I bought a beer in the refillable cup, and the refills were shown priced at a discount (I only had the first one). Is this cup only good at the Expo, or can it be used for Parking Lot Beers post-race? If so, is there a discount?

Congrats on the 5K, all!

So if anyone was up near front of A and saw a sudden mad dash of runners and duos coming in and starting. Yeah runDisney messed us up this morning. Right people have been notified but it was a right mess where what we were doing and when changed on the fly. View attachment 463879
Also got my boarding group
Wishing you good luck. We were 96 yesterday and got called at 5:23PM... Just as we were entering Disney Spring for dinner. With that DD and I are completely exhausted. And we just did the 5k 😴

So, I have a very important question...

At the Expo, I bought a beer in the refillable cup, and the refills were shown priced at a discount (I only had the first one). Is this cup only good at the Expo, or can it be used for Parking Lot Beers post-race? If so, is there a discount?

Congrats on the 5K, all!

definitely good for parking lot beers

Hey @DopeyBadger - we need your math skills. We want to zip off course during the 10k to hit DHS for a ROTR boarding group. Do we have enough time to do it and still beat the balloon ladies before they pass Jelly Rolls?

Looks like the balloon ladies are estimated at that spot at 7:30am (or 70 min after starting). So you would need to get boarding groups at 7am, and then be able to make it back there in 30 min or less. Based on the marathon distances that walkway is about 0.8 to 1.0 miles. So it seems feasible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter