Marathon Weekend 2020

Just out of curiosity, were there people at the Club Disney booth? If so, did anyone talk to them or ask questions?

Congrats all 5K'rs!!!!!

Any recommendations on best place for spectators to stand in magic kingdom for the full? Is Main Street jammed? Is the hub a better spot? Also what is open and available to spectators in magic kingdom? Emporium? Starbucks?
thank you!!!!

Any recommendations on best place for spectators to stand in magic kingdom for the full? Is Main Street jammed? Is the hub a better spot? Also what is open and available to spectators in magic kingdom? Emporium? Starbucks?
thank you!!!!
Main Street would be best I think. Parts of the hub are sectioned off for cheer squad.

In case anyone is wondering characters today were chip and dale, gepetto, beast, and Jose from 3 caballeros. I think that was it on course.
It was definitely fewer characters than I was expecting. My friend was really hoping Scottish Goofy would have been out again this year. No go. (We only stopped for Jose...)

Our plan was a success of driving in for the 5K - my husband racing from the front of A and driving to HS to get our boarding group for Rise of the Resistance - we got boarding group 71. Ended up being perfectly timed out as our group was called at 11:42am right we started eating our quick service lunch.

now back in the room for a nap.

It was definitely fewer characters than I was expecting. My friend was really hoping Scottish Goofy would have been out again this year. No go. (We only stopped for Jose...)
Yeah only 4 compared the 5-6 they normally have for a 5K.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter