Marathon Weekend 2021

SAFD: First thought was a petite non-threatening costumed character who kids would like. So I'm thinking Olaf, Minnie, Piglet. Mainly because I would want to see the magic that children see when they are at WDW (without the pushy parents, thank you)

Behind the scenes with animals at AK would also be cool and unique.

SAFD, this is an EASY one for me! I'm already a maintenance electrician and my dream job would be working in their maintenance department. Getting to go behind the scenes and working on the technology for the rides would be oh so cool for a dork like me. I'm really going to try and get into their maintenance department after I retire from Boeing in 3+ years.

SAFD: Cinderella. I already act like a Princess, so I might as well get paid for it. I remember being so star struck by the Princesses as a kid. Unfortunately, I am too tall and too old now to pull it off. Oh, and I also have evil stepsister-sized feet. Prince Charming would be horrified to find my glass slipper!

SAFD: I’ve always thought that the Dream retirement job would be working at the emporium and being one of the old ladies waving to people on Main Street with the giant Mickey hand. If I were younger maybe I’d want to do Merida or Ariel.

My husband said his dream Disney job would be a boat captain. He thinks that’s the life!

My dream job is to be a data analyst for Disney. There's so many numbers flying around all the time, how do they manage it all?

How many Fastpasses (when it's running), how to space out the ADRs, how do they get everyone into a hotel room, how many people fill into a park, how many pins, Minnie ears, french fries, have to be bought every single day?

SAFD:
If it actually was within a park, I'd want to work at one of the animal info stations at Animal Kingdom (preferably at Rafiki's Planet Watch.)

If a behind-the-scenes role was open, I'd love to be part of the Imagineering team. I've been a Project Engineer for most of my career, so certain roles wouldn't be too far of a stretch.

If I'm in a petty mood, however, I'd want to be a DVC member services phone line operator. 1/5 of the time the people I talk with don't know how to do basic tasks for their job or give false information.

Good morning, runDisney all-stars!

In honor of Labor Day, this week’s Sundays are for Disney question asks: if you could have any in-park job (no CEO, no media relations, etc), which would you choose? Try to be specific!
I am late to the party, as I was recovering from a migraine that I got at work on Saturday.
Since I technically do't work at a park (I work at DS and was in Pin Traders on Saturday which lead to my migraine...) my choices would be...
Haunted Mansion (inside only please)
Tiki Room
I am merchandise, so if I would transfer to another merchandise location, my choices would be:
Memento Mori
Savi's or Droid Depot in GE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter