Marathon Weekend 2022

Good morning, runDisney all-stars! Welcome to another edition of Sundays are for Disney!

For this week's SAFD, what are your favorite Disney memories?

- My twin daughters' first visit. Our first morning, we were up early for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table and the girls (about 6 at the time) were just not having it. Lots of tears and slow getting out of the room. But, we got into Magic Kingdom (my first time in close to 20 years) and they started to perk up a little. Finally, we got seated at CRT, the princesses started coming in and the magic really started. I have a picture of them getting an autograph from Ariel and they are just in awe.

- My youngest daughter's first visit. She was only 2.5, so it was a different experience from her sisters, but it was a really incredible trip (MW2017). She was obsessed with Frozen and speechless when she met Anna and Elsa. We talked off the Frozen ride into the gift shop and she immediately fell in love with an Elsa dress. We bought it and she wore it the rest of the trip and for most of the next year.

- The night before the 2019 marathon, my twins and I went back to MK after dinner. Normally, we would have stayed in, but I was determined to show them how great WDW is at night. We rode Splash, walked across the park during the fireworks, Buzz and Space Mountain. We took a picture in front of the castle before we left (which is framed on my desk - I'm looking at it right now). All told, we were probably out until 10:30 or 11 and I got up around 2 to run the full, but I don't regret a minute of it.

- MW2017: my first full, getting teary-eyed running Main Street, USA for the first time.

- MW2019: my first Dopey, getting teary-eyed running the World Showcase in the dark and hearing a song that reminded me of my girls. Meeting runDisney all-stars for the first time, my first Hurricane Hanna's visit and getting a taste of DATW.

- MW2020: My first solo trip. The adventures of Rogue Two with @FFigawi, the Goof Troop Roving Road Party, parking lot beers, the hottest and most fun marathon on record and a pretty great DATW.

I'm looking forward to making more WDW/rD memories in the future.

Have a safe and healthy week, everyone!
Safd: well I only have 2 trips under my belt, so nearly everything we’ve done at Disney has been a favorite memory. Lol.

Our first trip, fall 2018, DD was 4. We just did HS and MK and we strolled into town on Mickeys 90th birthday! We unfortunately missed any celebrations and were too late for the Mickey birthday celebration pins even.

We got up and went to Hollywood Studios the first day and were just amazed by everything. First stop was the brand new Toy Story Land and the Slinkydog ride was a 3 hour wait. TSM line was pretty long and we had a AS2 fast pass for a couple hours after we got there, so we just took it all in, as much as we could. The walkways were filled with people. But it was just so cool to be there, in Toy Story Land. We had a dinner reservation at Hollywood and Vine and just loved the Character interaction there. It was so much fun. We also met Olaf, Buzz, Woody, and Jessy and saw the Army Man marching band several times during the day. We basically rode 1 ride and we did it twice and watched 1 show, Frozen singalong. But we had so much fun.

our MK day, we did better on the rides. I had FPs for 7dmt, PP, and little mermaid. We also rode Dumbo, teacups, small world, carousel, and we were among the last to ride the Disney World train! Haha I think it closed for Tron2 weeks after our visit. Dinner was inside Cinderella’s castle and it was so amazing. Just so much fun to see the excitement on my daughters face as each of the princesses came in and said hi to her.

then our trip last month was obviously insanely different from that first trip. Our first park again was HS and we did 5 rides in the first 2 hours, including Rise of the Resistance,and it was on my birthday! Which made it more magical. This trip, we did all 4 parks, stayed at AKL, was at Epcot for day 2 of FotA, and ate at 4 character dinners. It was sort of wonderful to not have the crowds we experienced last time, but I also know and hate that those low crowds continue to contribute to some people not having jobs. But also know if no one was going, all of the cast members would be jobless. Sorry a little deep for a favorite memory.

SAFD:
Being a Disney addicted, I have way too many memories but I will narrow it down to my first memory, a family memory and a runDisney Memory.

My first memory is from Disneyland. I was there with my extended family and we were sitting to watch a parade on Main Street. I remember desperately wanting to go back on rides or anything but sitting there. My mom had to threaten with taking me out of the park. It felt like forever just sitting there, it got crowded and once it was dark and all the lights came on and the music started I remember feeling so excited. It was the Electrical Light Parade (I just dated myself). It was so awesome, still my favorite Disney music.

Many years later, I was taking my kids, wife and FIL to Disney World; it was all our first trips to DW. On the first full day we were up early and going down to have breakfast before going into MK. My girls who were 7 & 3 at the time were so excited (I was too...). Anyway, My oldest ran up ahead of us and then my younger daughter who was being carried by my wife wanted down and to walk with “Sissa”. So we let her. She ran up to her older sister, they held hands and skipped to the building. It was a simple but wonderful moment for me. I do not know if they remember it, but I will all my life.

As for runDisney of course things like seeing the Castle lit up coming through in the half or full are incredible but my favorite memory is a simple one. I am pretty sure I have shared this before, but I absolutely love the feeling when I leave my room and step out into the resort to head down to the buses for the ride to the race. I see all the other runners in costumes and/or running stuff carrying the plastic gear bags. It is stupid early in the morning, but people are excited and for me there is just a sense of I am in my tribe. People who love Disney, love running, love to challenge themselves all headed to toe the line for fun or for a PR. I have not felt that at other races, it is always a special moment.

As for runDisney of course things like seeing the Castle lit up coming through in the half or full are incredible but my favorite memory is a simple one. I am pretty sure I have shared this before, but I absolutely love the feeling when I leave my room and step out into the resort to head down to the buses for the ride to the race. I see all the other runners in costumes and/or running stuff carrying the plastic gear bags. It is stupid early in the morning, but people are excited and for me there is just a sense of I am in my tribe. People who love Disney, love running, love to challenge themselves all headed to toe the line for fun or for a PR. I have not felt that at other races, it is always a special moment.

There’s electricity in the air before the races. Some sort of mix of excitement, anxiety and anticipation. Whatever it is, it’s tangible.

My third trip to WDW in January 1990. It's the trip that took my love for Disney to the next level. Disney-MGM Studios and Pleasure Island had recently opened and I instantly loved both of them, especially the Adventurer's Club. I wasn't really into their animated movies at the time and so I wasn't planning to see the Little Mermaid. Coincidentally, my co worker and her boyfriend were there at the same time and she forced me to go see it and I went back home and then made all my friends go see it. By the end of the week there, I was completely hooked on all things Disney (and had the souvenir bill to prove it).

I took my daughter to my grandmother's birthday in Caliornia when she was five and took her to Disneyland the next day. She's my daughter, so she wanted to open and close the park, 8 AM to midnight, so we got there in time for opening. We had a full ride-intensive day, saw Fantastmic and then were standing near the castle, watching the fireworks show at 10 PM and I could tell she was losing steam. So I told her, ok, I think we should go now. She said no, we still have fastpasses to ride Thunder Mountain again (again, my daughter). So I convinced her to leave, we took the tram to the parking garage and she was fast asleep before I even pulled out of the parking space. But it was a great day of rides with her.

My most memorable trip with my youngest daughter was when she was 1 and we went to Disney World in early December. My oldest daughter was excited to see characters and do breakfast in Cinderella's Castle. My youngest wanted nothing to do with them the entire trip, she'd cry if they came by her. Then we were having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and Winnie the Pooh came over and knelt by her high chair and she nearly launched herself out of the chairs into a big hug with him. He's still her favorite character. We had tickets for the Christmas Party but she got a bad cough and it was in the 30s that night, so my ex took my oldest daughter to the party and I stayed with my youngest. We were staying at Port Orleans Riverside, so I bundled her up in her stroller and we walked up to the French Quarter, got dinner at the food court and walked back and had such a good time together.

I have so many great RunDisney memories, from my first marathon in 2016 where I had no idea what I was doing to finally doing Dopey last year. I think my best memories of that weekend have been DATW at EPCOT, especially last year when we had a big group and got so many good pictures with Goofy, the British band and a terrified Mary Poppins.

SAFD: I have two really fun Disney memories. The first one was in the early 90s. This was my first trip ever to WDW. My cousins, my brother, and our respective moms were in line for Space Mountain (long before the days of Fastpasses). As we get closer, we're starting to hear screams from the other riders, and our moms get scared. We convince them that the screaming is coming from another ride that shares the same building and this is a slow ride (yes yes, Pinocchio moment). We put our moms in one car. At the ride exit, the look of sheer horror on their faces was a definite moment! I wish there was Memory Maker then!

The second one was taking my family 7 years ago, and enjoying those same moments I had as a teenager, now as an adult. My DW getting told "Happy birthday" every time she turns around gets fun, especially as she gets more annoyed the more it's said to her! The dessert parties, the NYE fireworks. I think doing everything new as the parent gives you a fresh take on the magic of Disney.

My favorite rD memory is definitely cheering on my DW for the races. Trying to chase her around The World is fun! Kissing her off at Epcot to being in front of Cinderella Castle to getting on EE with her and then cheer her on at the finish line! I wish I could add DHS to that, but transportation is too unpredictable, and it might be quicker to actually *ahem* run from DHS to Epcot.

SAFD:

I have such good memories of Disney that they all somewhat blend together. I’ve had amazing days with my family and amazing days solo. It’s one of my favorite places.

My best memory from when I was young was from our first trip when a rainy day and parade cleared out much of MK (or, at least, Frontierland) and my brother, sister and I cycled through about 5 rides on Splash Mountain in a row. It was still the relatively big deal ride at the time and we loved it.

I have very few other specific memories of Disney from my childhood. We went twice and I think part of the reason I don’t have a ton of memories is that my dad was not a theme park person at the time (he has softened on this in the past few years). I can’t complain in the least about my upbringing but we weren’t in the “can take a family of five to Disney every year” income bracket and I think that put a lot of pressure on him during those trips. The second trip he had also recently shattered his ankle (multiple surgeries, metal plates and screws) on the ice a couple weeks before we left and he was in a wheelchair the whole time. We got to jump to the front of most of the lines of rides he could go on, but it couldn’t have been fun for him.

I had never really thought of Disney much headed into adulthood. I enjoyed those trips and didn’t have negative association but I wasn’t dying to get back. I had been thinking about trying to go with my nieces and nephews when they took their first trips. I’ve told the story of my first rD race many times but the fact it was going to be my oldest nephews first trip to WDW that was really the key for me agreeing to do that race. That first trip we only did MK on Sunday after we ran the Half on Saturday, but I was hooked on both rD and WDW.

645108FB-E758-41C3-AED3-056889ABF9F6.jpeg

This picture will always be one of my favorites. We had no idea what we were doing on that first trip; fortunately it was still in the time when we could walk up to a restaurant and get seated in under 30 minutes without a reservation. Moments like that with my nephew and favorite character are the Magic that keeps bringing me back.

I’ve had many great memories since and have described them all in other threads/journals at different times. Disney has truly been the place where Magic and happiness are the norm.

SAFD: We have had so many wonderful moments over the years! We did have one specific trip, though, that was the most magical of all. My daughter was 3 1/2 and little magical moments just kept happening. Part of it was her age, she was old enough to understand meeting her favorite characters and seeing them represented in shows & rides. The biggest amazing moment of that trip, though, was having a CM come up to us on Main Street and invite us to a room in City Hall to have a private meet and greet with Cinderella.

Okay, just booked our room for 2022 Marathon weekend. Here's hoping!

I don't believe I've participated in SAFD, but why not? Here are the past three.

So, moving on to this week's Sundays are for Disney ... introductions! Tell us a little bit about yourself: your name and where you're from (if you feel comfortable), occupation, interests and hobbies, etc.

I'm Bethany. I live in southeastern Washington State, although I've also lived in Denver, NYC, and New Orleans. I don't particularly care for this area, but my parents are here. My brother and his family used to live here too, but they recently moved to Wisconsin. I'm an elementary school librarian. This is my second year in the role. Before that, I've also taught grades 1, 3, and 4 in the classroom and K-8 English as a Second Language.

I enjoy taking pictures, doing jigsaw puzzles, building Lego kits, and surfing the Dis/internet. You'll notice I didn't include running on that list, although I do enjoy runDisney events. Aside from a few local Hot Chocolate series events, I don't do many live races. I'm slow. :confused3 I've also been doing a lot of virtual events during the pandemic in an attempt to keep myself motivated to not become a lump.

For this week's SAFD, how did you come to runDisney and what's been your experience with it so far?

My friend had done the 2009 Princess Half and she was instrumental in convincing me it was possible and she shared a lot of pro-tips with me beforehand.

My first runDisney event was the 2010 Princess Half Marathon. I then did the 2010 Disneyland Half and earned the Coast to Coast medal.
I've also done *checks medal rack* the 2014 Princess Half, the 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge (Tinkerbell 10k & Half), 2017 Disneyland Half (awful & my one and only DNF. :sad1: I was undertrained from the smoky summer air and was having heat illness symptoms during the event. I took myself out before I passed out. I've never seen so many people faint in such a short time period.) I also did the 2017 Wine & Dine Half and 2017 Avengers Half, which earned me the 10th anniversary Coast to Coast medal. My most recent runDisney event was the 2018 Fairy Tale Challenge.

For this week's SAFD, who is your favorite Disney character (or characters)? For the sake of this question, we're not going to count Star Wars or MCU characters, but Pixar characters are fair game.

This is a very difficult question. Mickey, Stitch, Tigger, Piglet are at the top of the list. I also really like Moana because one, she's amazing, and two, I feel like I can relate to her wanting to leave where she lives. :rotfl:

SAFD:

1st -- My first half-marathon, January 2020. As soon as I turned onto Main Street I started bawling my eyes out, and didn't stop until I was into Tomorrowland. It was a top-5 moment in my life.

2nd -- Watching Happily Ever After with my family, including my mom and dad, after a full day at the parks. Holding my then three-year-old daughter (in my arms, not on my shoulders - I'm not a sociopath) and crying with joy during "You'll Be In My Heart." Then, seeing my mom with tears staining her cheeks when it was all over, asking what that "be in my heart" song was from, knowing that we shared a connection that for whatever reasons we seldom speak out loud.

3rd -- The sheer, unadulterated joy of my oldest daughter watching Royal Friendship Faire for the first time, pointing and shouting "OLAF!" with a level of excitement I cannot begin to fathom. Pure magic.

This memory is more vague, but growing up, we used to go around Halloween and it was far less crowded than it is now. That in itself is a nice memory. :)

My family used to stay at Yacht and Beach Club, and always got Park Hoppers. We'd often end the day at Epcot and watch Illuminations; there have been a few renditions over the years. My mom didn't always come to watch, but it has always been my Dad's favorite evening show. I'd go with him because I loved it too, and we'd totally linger after the show and saunter back to the hotel while just enjoying the ambiance and post-show music in the park.

I love Happily Ever After and love to watch it from the Hub. The crowd reactions are usually pretty good, but one night in particular I was surrounded by people that were absolutely enjoying the show. The gasps and cheers added so much to the experience.

One time I signed up for the elephant tour at Animal Kingdom and I was the only one who was in that tour! I got a private tour for about $20!

I have a memory that has faded quite a bit, but I recall seeing Fantasmic, Illuminations, and Wishes in the same night. It took the magic of them being scheduled an hour apart, strategic viewing locations, fast walking, and transportation luck.

I know there are more amazing memories, but I'm drawing a blank. This is a great question. :goodvibes

The optimist in me just booked BCVs for 1/5 - 1/13 with the hope and anticipation that there will be a 2022 MW. Even if there are races and I get shut out from my race category [which is not a challenge or the full], I still plan on going to see the new experience and root on the runners. If running is still restricted and there are no "live" races I'll have to suck it up and enjoy the "assumed" earlier start for The Festival of Arts! That was a pleasant diversion for us last month. Happy planning everyone!
We have CCV studio from Jan 5-10....we also have a reservation for wine and dine weekend (what we think it would be) I’m not sure I see the fall happening only because of when the on sale would be and I think demand will be fairly high given the anniversary and pent up demand. Jan seems logical as by this April there should be some real momentum with vaccines, should be approaching 150m so I hope that gives them some confidence to open registration 🤞

SAFD: I never went to WDW as a child....my mom was in no position to indulge in that kind of fanciful vacation as a divorced mom of 6 in the 60's. But amazingly, in 1973 we went on a XC trip to Oregon for the SPEBSQSA (barbershop singing national tournament, and it was very interesting--even for a 14 year old) and we stopped at Disneyland for the day. I honestly don't remember much--we would have been on the budget plan in the days of E-ticket, but just the fact that we stopped there was a big deal. (and for anyone who's interested, here's a link to my copy of the 1973 DL park guide.)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2421086134619990&type=3

As for WDW, my first time was in 1992. My totally non-Disney husband did not come on a trip I took with several of my siblings to essentially celebrate several fall birthdays of our kids, including my daughter's 3rd birthday. His comment was "what could they possibly get out of it) So I schlepped a 3 yr old and a 5-month old on the plane by myself. And we had great time. My all-time favorite Disney photo is this one of my DD with Mickey.

Alina WDW Mickey.jpg

Thanks for the thought provoking SAFD question @lhermiston! I had a chance to think about this while I was shoveling 7 inches of snow...yes, I still shovel!

In general, I have a ton of memories both Disney running and Disney non-running. From a Disney running perspective I have enjoyed getting to virtually know a lot of fellow DIS runners. I have attended a few HH Fridays and pre-race meet-ups so have got to meet some of you over the years. I've been fortunate enough to travel to Disney multiple times in the last 20 years, participating in MW since 2006 and have a different experience each time.

On the non running Disney side I have seen attractions and entertainment come and go. I would have to say that I am most disappointed in the entertainment cutbacks especially when for several years I seemed to have a pretty good routine going of heading over to Epcot via IG and watching Off Kilter and British Invasion and later British Revolution back-to-back while picking up a Bass Ale at the R&C Kiosk [lather, rinse, repeat].

To sum things up:
My favorite ride picture [Tower of Terror Alone]:
AloneInTOT.jpg

RunDisney; social distancing on the BW after the 10K. Who knew that would be a thing 6 months later!Postrace BW1.jpeg

SAFD: The most special Disney memory for me was at the Disney Springs Bibbity Boppity Boutique on our 2015 trip, when my older daughter was six. She was chosen for princess of the day and had her makeover done in the front window of the store. She loves being the center of attention and since we had memory maker that trip, we got a ton of great photos. We had dinner at Garden Grove that night with her still dressed up and had the best character interactions with Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale. The Friday night seafood buffet was good and it wasn't crowded. The characters doted on her.

SAFD: My favorite Disney memory is, and probably will forever be, crossing the 5K finish line at Epcot during Dopey 2020. This was not only my first race ever, but after a back injury re-surfaced in 2017, where I was told I would never run again by doctors, I truly never thought it would happen.

2nd: Watching the last ever Illuminations at Epcot, with friends, and the spirit of humanity being celebrated.

SAFD:
Man, I should have answered this when I was at my sister's apartment because all of my best memories involve her and she probably remembers more of our trips than I do. But here are some quick ones that I actually remember:

- My first adult ADR, at Be Our Guest. I can't order off the menu and need to pre-order special food (which is stored frozen and reheated at the restaurant) and I was so nervous about it. But the staff did a great job with everything and the atmosphere of BOG was so magical and it was basically perfect. And then we left the restaurant after the park closed and it was so magical to walk through the mostly-empty park.

- Our first 5K, the freezing Frozen 5K in 2015, which started the runDisney addiction.

- First time at Toy Story Land, two days after it opened. The whole being there at opening, being walked to the land, and seeing all the amazing scenery and riding our new favorite ride (Slinky Dog Dash) was fantastic.

- 18-hour MK day on July 3rd, 2018. That day was crazy and exhausting but also such an amazing memory because how often do you get to do that? I don't love visiting during the busy season (this happened because my sister was in Florida then anyway) but I do kinda like the fact that busy season means long park days.

- Being with my sister during the Princess Half in 2020 as we turned onto Main Street and saw the castle and we were both tearing up at that point. It was extremely special and I'm so glad I decided to run with her instead of going off on my own (which was my original plan).

SAFD: My favorite Disney memory is probably a 3-way tie between my first trip with my husband to celebrate my PhD, first trip with my daughter, and first trip as an adult with my parents and daughter.

When we were celebrating my graduation, my husband wore his celebration button that said "celebrating her PhD" the whole trip. I was embarrassed to wear my button, but he was proud and the cast members were awesome about celebrating with us.

I think the first trip with my daughter is a classic "seeing it through her eyes" story with a twist of having to cancel a cruise because of illness while already in Orlando and pivoting to a fun trip to Disney World once we got past the illness.

Our first 3 generation trip was a success because my mom is a very spontaneous person (probably why I love to plan) and I succeeded in finding the perfect balance between planning and spontaneity. We are currently planning trip 3 together if things are a bit easier come December.

SAFD: My favorite Disney memory is, and probably will forever be, crossing the 5K finish line at Epcot during Dopey 2020. This was not only my first race ever, but after a back injury re-surfaced in 2017, where I was told I would never run again by doctors, I truly never thought it would happen.

2nd: Watching the last ever Illuminations at Epcot, with friends, and the spirit of humanity being celebrated.

Wait - your first race ever was the 5k as part of Dopey?!

Your second memory reminds me of a stormy evening in Epcot a few weeks before the final show in 2019. The show was delayed, and they didn't know if/when it would show that evening. Hordes of people just kept leaving the park. The show eventually ran around 10 - about an hour late. My friend and I stayed because it was our last opportunity to see it, and we had what felt like a private showing since there were so few people in the park.

Good morning, runDisney all-stars! Welcome to another edition of Sundays are for Disney!

- My twin daughters' first visit. Our first morning, we were up early for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table and the girls (about 6 at the time) were just not having it. Lots of tears and slow getting out of the room. But, we got into Magic Kingdom (my first time in close to 20 years) and they started to perk up a little. Finally, we got seated at CRT, the princesses started coming in and the magic really started. I have a picture of them getting an autograph from Ariel and they are just in awe.

- My youngest daughter's first visit. She was only 2.5, so it was a different experience from her sisters, but it was a really incredible trip (MW2017). She was obsessed with Frozen and speechless when she met Anna and Elsa. We talked off the Frozen ride into the gift shop and she immediately fell in love with an Elsa dress. We bought it and she wore it the rest of the trip and for most of the next year.

- The night before the 2019 marathon, my twins and I went back to MK after dinner. Normally, we would have stayed in, but I was determined to show them how great WDW is at night. We rode Splash, walked across the park during the fireworks, Buzz and Space Mountain. We took a picture in front of the castle before we left (which is framed on my desk - I'm looking at it right now). All told, we were probably out until 10:30 or 11 and I got up around 2 to run the full, but I don't regret a minute of it.

- MW2017: my first full, getting teary-eyed running Main Street, USA for the first time.

- MW2019: my first Dopey, getting teary-eyed running the World Showcase in the dark and hearing a song that reminded me of my girls. Meeting runDisney all-stars for the first time, my first Hurricane Hanna's visit and getting a taste of DATW.

- MW2020: My first solo trip. The adventures of Rogue Two with @FFigawi, the Goof Troop Roving Road Party, parking lot beers, the hottest and most fun marathon on record and a pretty great DATW.

I'm looking forward to making more WDW/rD memories in the future.

Have a safe and healthy week, everyone!

SAFD: Here are just a few...

- Going to WDW as a junior in high school in mid-September. The place was so empty, one half of Space Mountain was closed. Needless to say, that didn't stop me from riding it continuously for an hour until my parents dragged me away.

- All the marathon weekends I've attended have given me great memories, but 2020 holds a special place in my heart. From Rogue Two to DATW to the Goof Troop Roving Road Party (TM), the entire week was filled with friends and fun.

- NYE 2018 we had dinner at Victoria & Albert's before heading out to watch the MK fireworks. A truly magical evening of wonderful food and eight different champagnes from Tattinger the sommelier chose when he visited the winery in France that fall, topped off by an incredible vintage rose they gave us extra glasses of to bring with us while watching the fireworks.

SAFD:
1. 2017 Marathon. A few stand outs, that feeling you get when you’re running down main street. As many times as we have been to Disney, we had never been during the holidays, so main street, Christmas decorations plus running our first marathon = amazing, but even better was that feeling you get when you’re in EPCOT and you realize you’re really doing it, you’re finishing a marathon!

1B. I (Amanda) would also say that a great memory I have from the marathon was a woman holding a sign that said “You can do hard things” I saw her twice during the race, and both times I saw her when I was starting to feel like I couldn’t do it. I don’t know who she is but I hope she knows I couldn’t have done it without her.

2. Attending the 1st Magic Kingdom After Hours event.
3. Every trip where we have brought someone for their first trip to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter