Marathon Weekend 2022

SAFD: Since this is my first runDisney and the whole experience will be new to me, I'm picking a brand new Disney character - Luca from Luca :). "Silenzio Bruno!" is my training mantra. It's all about silencing the voices that make us doubt ourselves sometimes. It's working so far.👍👍 Also, he likes pasta and, well, samesies.

SAFD: In remote support for all you, I will wear my 2020 shirts while at home. And

- I wish I was in Corral A
- I wish for a perfect photo in front of the castle
- I wish for an ice cold margarita
- I wish I was in Corral A, or in Florida in any corrals
- I wish for a good training Winter and going back to the castle in 2023 if things are back to normal
- I wish for an ice cold margarita, now would be great 😊

SAFD:

Maybe none of them? I’m introverted to begin with and running doesn’t always bring out the best in me. I’m tired, sweaty, self-conscious at the best of times and self-loathing at the worst. My cadence is uneven and my intervals nearly completely random. In short, I’m a nightmare running companion.

I hold my heroes, animated and otherwise, to a higher standard than being subjected to my company while I run. :rotfl2:

I’m changing my wishes. I just want RunDisney New Balance shoes to come back and race shirts that still fit after a couple washes.

I'm not a fan of the shirts we get now. Up until MW 2011 they were really nice. I wore my Inaugural W&D shirt for a run this weekend and it fit and felt excellent. My 2018 W&D shirts are terrible, both the fit and the fabric.

I'm not a fan of the shirts we get now. Up until MW 2011 they were really nice. I wore my Inaugural W&D shirt for a run this weekend and it fit and felt excellent. My 2018 W&D shirts are terrible, both the fit and the fabric.

The Champion brand shirts were definitely far better quality than the current off—brand shirts they’ve moved to.

SAFD:

Maybe none of them? I’m introverted to begin with and running doesn’t always bring out the best in me. I’m tired, sweaty, self-conscious at the best of times and self-loathing at the worst. My cadence is uneven and my intervals nearly completely random. In short, I’m a nightmare running companion.

I hold my heroes, animated and otherwise, to a higher standard than being subjected to my company while I run. :rotfl2:
I empathize with being tired and sweaty and my cadence is **** no matter what I do to try to speed my feet up (I can't get past 160).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter