Marathon Weekend 2023

Dang, I did a 52min 10k after starting this summer at 12 min/mile and still being 30lbs overweight. It's over 4 minutes slower than my best time, but being this chubby and running fairly well at only 150 heart rate makes me think I can get much better. I don't mean to brag, I'm just looking for anything positive at this point given how horrible life has been these past 7 months.

Dang, I did a 52min 10k after starting this summer at 12 min/mile and still being 30lbs overweight. It's over 4 minutes slower than my best time, but being this chubby and running fairly well at only 150 heart rate makes me think I can get much better. I don't mean to brag, I'm just looking for anything positive at this point given how horrible life has been these past 7 months.
Great job!

I ran 55 with no effort and now wishing I pushed myself harder for a new PR. My current PR is 53.

Standing in this incredibly long Mickey and Minnie line, thanks to the character lists posted here. I wouldn’t have wanted to turn back afterwards. I’m hoping this will cancel out all of the character photos I skipped yesterday. I’m also hoping I don’t regret my choices and somehow end up swept lol.

Great job!

I ran 55 with no effort and now wishing I pushed myself harder for a new PR. My current PR is 53.
It was a good day to run... Great weather made it easy. I actually could have pushed harder too but was worried I would tire before the end and so I held off until the last 0.3 miles and by then it was too late to make up extra time, but I will take it. Now, I just need to layoff the ice cream and Cokes and I can lose the weight and be faster... And then I can conquer @DopeyBadger .... I'm gunning for him (it is Disney, after all, everyone needs a dream no matter how unrealistic)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter