Marathon Weekend 2023

I seem to remember Powerade at 10Ks a couple years ago but Wine & Dine 10K in November was definitely just water.

As for Powerade flavors, didn’t they switch to yellow for at least one race weekend after MW 2022? I was fine with blue, less fine with not knowing what to expect with how strong the concentrate was in each cup.

Has anyone ever flown with the TriggerPoint Grid Vibe Plus?
1672683966171.png
I feel like I flew with it in my carryon last year, but now I'm questioning myself...

I'm usually not too fussy about water but Disney water is awful.

I pack a brita filter and refill my water bottle in the room. Not even a fan of the plain cups of water at Disney quick service restaurants, it doesn't taste filtered to me.

The 10K last January only had water, and I'm thinking of carrying my electrolyte drink with me instead of water next month. I have salt/electrolyte chews in the corral and I'll bring a small bottle of water to wash those down. I started stressing last year after the second water stop didn't have Powerade and I pulled over and dug out my sports beans, which slowed me down. I'll have M&Ms with me this year because I can't chew sports beans that quickly.

I hope to see you all at the Hurricane Hanna's meetup! Please come and enjoy spending a few minutes meeting your fellow diser's even if you have never come before. It is not a closed cliquey group.

I'm probably the only one who was confused on the date, but it's Friday at 2:00. Thanks to @The Expert for setting me straight.

Wrapped up my last meeting and work items, got home to the family packing and cleaning. So time to pack and get the house ready for our pet sitters! One last run in the morning and then we are Detroit bound and (hopefully) a smooth flight to MCO! This is starting to feel real!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter