• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2023

I get this error when I try to get into my account, I can't get into my profile at all without this error. I checked and I can login to my sisters account no problem. Anyone ever had this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 20.18.45.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 20.18.45.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 2

I get this error when I try to get into my account, I can't get into my profile at all without this error. I checked and I can login to my sisters account no problem. Anyone ever had this?
Maybe it’s because you’re outside of the US? Did you get an email?

I just want to say good luck everyone and that I’m super jealous of you and bummed I’m not running this year. I miss the excitement of packing up and arriving in Orlando and finding our hotel, seeing the crowds, running through the parks, etc., etc., etc. With moving 1600kms I just didn’t bother considering Dopey this year. I do have friends doing Dopey and Goofy this weekend and wish them luck as well. I will be keeping an eye out for the MW 2024 thread!

Anyone else doing 2 or 3 races and only get one expo check-in pass, specific to only one of the races? Not re how I’m supposed to pick up my marathon bib without knowing the bib number. Guess I’ll have to wait for runner tracking to find out. I do have two e-signed waivers, neither specific to any race instance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter