• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2023

Successfully arrived with no delays or issues on SW, but not successful in getting GOTG virtual queue this morning. It’s absolutely crazy to spend $17 per person to ride this thing once, but….I guess I’m that crazy.
You can try again at the 1pm drop. I've read that it's easier but I think we're still in peak holiday crowds so it will probably still go quick.

I purchased ILL 😂 I’ll definitely try again at 1, too. It was gone in seconds this morning!
We did the same! Might have been gone in nanoseconds. Will also try again at 1. $17 almost felt like a bargain compared to $29 for genie+. This is how Disney gets all our money. Time to buy a few more shares….

Successfully arrived with no delays or issues on SW, but not successful in getting GOTG virtual queue this morning. It’s absolutely crazy to spend $17 per person to ride this thing once, but….I guess I’m that crazy.
One more for crazy, I can’t stand ILL$ but that one I paid, it was worth it. Got VQ and LL twice at wine and dine. I’ll pay it again this trip if we have to but moving forward probably not

On the way! DH is driving. I still have vertigo, but will run Goofy even if I have to grab some of your arms to keep my balance!😀 Actually, I’m planning to be over it before Saturday. But I think of it this way; I’m saving money by not buying ILL for GOTG! See you this afternoon/evening.

I’m a seasoned flyer but having a brain fog moment on this for some reason… are a bunch of gels in a carry on OK? Or should I put them in my checked bag? I packed all my running gear/food in a carry-on mainly for a worst case lost luggage scenario but now I’m questioning the gels. Thank you!

I’m a seasoned flyer but having a brain fog moment on this for some reason… are a bunch of gels in a carry on OK? Or should I put them in my checked bag? I packed all my running gear/food in a carry-on mainly for a worst case lost luggage scenario but now I’m questioning the gels. Thank you!
Gels should be ok as they are not liquid. But it's possible TSA will disagree with that assessment

They should be fine (each under 3.4oz) if they all fit in a 1 quart bag. You may get a little more leeway if you are TSA Pre-Check.

MCO was an absolute mess when we got in last night. We sat on the tarmac for 45 minutes and then waited 1.5 hours for our bags.

This was after an hour delay. The delay wasn't bad. We arrived at 10:20 instead of 9:20, but the waiting afterward and absolute insanity of baggage claim was terrible.

Asleep by 2am but kids up at 8. Ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter