Marathon Weekend 2024

Fighting everything in my body to not sign up! I’m doing DL half and swore I wouldn’t be crazy enough to do marathon weekend too. But it’s still there, open and calling my name! 😆
Same, same. I talked to my family and nobody wants to go to WDW any time soon, they are burned out. So I'm doing my best not to hit the shiny, candy-like button for MW and be happy I am running DL with friends.

So did Disney IT actually fix something or is demand down from last year, people chose club rundisney or charity as to not have a fight during registration? Seems so odd that 52 mins in and all but 5k available

<sigh of relief!> In for Dopey and my wife is in for the 10K! Time to focus on Boston now and the rest of my spring races!
Glad you were able to get in after my backup link didn't work for you!
Fighting everything in my body to not sign up! I’m doing DL half and swore I wouldn’t be crazy enough to do marathon weekend too. But it’s still there, open and calling my name! 😆

Once again, Darth Vader for the win. At least in my case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter