• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2024

Looks like my Dopey challenge is going to turn into a Goofy challenge. Woke up around 12:45am not feeling well at all. Needless to say it has been a rough couple of hours and I think may have food poisoning. Been trying my best to shake this but I just don’t think it’s going to happen. Looks like I am not making it to the 5k today.

Looks like my Dopey challenge is going to turn into a Goofy challenge. Woke up around 12:45am not feeling well at all. Needless to say it has been a rough couple of hours and I think may have food poisoning. Been trying my best to shake this but I just don’t think it’s going to happen. Looks like I am not making it to the 5k today.
you got another hour .... and this is an untimed event,you can maybe make it through. i hope you feel much better

Congrats 5k runners!

Any Caribbean Beach runners that took the first bus? I’m at Riviera and caught the bus at 2:59, not sure if it was first or not. We did the full CBR loop after and didn’t finish that until 3:22 (I think Aruba was last?). I’m wondering if I should just walk over to Aruba if there is a bus that starts from CBR at 3:00 that would get me to the race just a bit faster. I didn’t make it to the staging area until 3:45 so looking to get there a bit earlier.

Congrats 5k runners!

Any Caribbean Beach runners that took the first bus? I’m at Riviera and caught the bus at 2:59, not sure if it was first or not. We did the full CBR loop after and didn’t finish that until 3:22 (I think Aruba was last?). I’m wondering if I should just walk over to Aruba if there is a bus that starts from CBR at 3:00 that would get me to the race just a bit faster. I didn’t make it to the staging area until 3:45 so looking to get there a bit earlier.
I was on that bus from the Riviera! I also was wondering what time the first bus left. I was shocked how long it took. Has me worrying about Saturday and Sunday.

Is anyone else getting an invalid code error when trying to enter their Photopass ID on the back of the bib?

Hope everyone had fun this AM!

I'm still flummoxed why they went with the half marathon design in which they made Daisy look like such a great athlete and made Donald look like he hit the wall hard. I know that it's just a silly design for cartoon characters, but why denigrate Donald to lift up Daisy? It doesn't make any sense to me. Just my two cents...that won't be used to purchase that shirt.
I really like that design; it makes me giggle but I understand your point. Meanwhile, I’m wondering why all the characters are smiling except Minnie. Why can’t she have fun?
. I’m glad to be reducing my mileage a lot going forward, because maybe I can ride out this new super era with what I’ve got until the next new thing comes along to replace it!
It never occurred to me that I may be able to outrun this super shoe fad! I started running during the minimalist fad and my feet greatly prefer it. In fact, most shoes nowadays are too squishy and aggravate the arch on my left foot.
Congrats to all the 5k runners!

Is anyone else hitting the expo this afternoon? I’ll be there from around 1 to 4.
I’ll be there this afternoon but not sure what time. Planning to work through the AM and probably into the afternoon.

Congrats to all the 5k runners!

Is anyone else hitting the expo this afternoon? I’ll be there from around 1 to 4.
I’ll probably be there around that time. Sitting at the airport right now waiting to board. Slow morning here. Parking Car to gate took about 10 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter