Marathon Weekend 2025

EPCOT:
1. The Seas with Nemo & Friends - because I think the projection technology is just cool and I've always wanted an aquarium
2. The Fab Four - because who doesn't love a great Beatles cover band, and
3. Dragon Legend Acrobats - gotta catch this one every time!
4. Captain EO - I know, Michael Jackson is controversial, but this show was just amazing! Honey I Shrunk the Audience just didn't hold up, imo.

MGM:
1. THE MUPPETS 4D!!! (Like some, I would definitely use all four votes for this one if possible!)
2. Toy Story Mania
3. Studio Backlot Tour
4. Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular!

Last edited:
I re-read your list 4 or 5 times looking for Journey Into Imagination before I saw your note at the end! I'm still shocked!
I mean, if we were doing all-time favorites a lot of my votes would be different! Journey Into Imagination would take 1st for EPCOT (not only for the ride, but the original ImageWorks as well), Splash Mountain for Magic Kingdom, Great Movie Ride for MGM.

I chose to vote instead on current iterations in the park. And Eric Idle's moon cheese face singing "One Little Spark" doesn't compare to the original.

SAFD:

Epcot
1. Guardians of the Galaxy, Cosmic Rewind (Favorite song: September)
2. Soarin (Over California - it’s my home state and two of the areas are where I worked as a ranger and my home town; nostalgia at it’s highest levels!)
3. Grand Fiesta Tour
4. Spaceship Earth

Hollywood Studios
1. One Man’s Dream
2. Hollywood Tower of Terror
3. Muppets
4. Rise of the Resistance

SAFD:
This one is hard because Hollywood Studios and Epcot are my favorite of the parks, and HS is almost all headliners. Also, I think Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind is the best ride in Orlando, if not the best ride in Florida.

Epcot:
1. Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
2. Test Track
3. Turtle Talk with Crush
4. Living with the Land

I would have put Remy's Ratatouille Adventure on the list if it didn't sometimes nauseate me. It's very cute though.

Hollywood Studios:
1. Tower of Terror
2. Rock n Roller Coaster
3. Slinky Dog Dash
4. Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway

I love the Star Wars area, but my hot take is that RotR is massively overhyped and Smugglers Run is better. 🫣

Last edited:
SAFD:
This one is hard because Hollywood Studios and Epcot are my favorite of the parks, and HS is almost all headliners. Also, I think Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind is the best ride in Orlando, if not the best ride in Florida.

Epcot:
1. Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
2. Test Track
3. Turtle Talk with Crush
4. Living with the Land

I would have put Remy's Ratatouille Adventure on the list if it didn't sometimes nauseate me. It's very cute though.

Hollywood Studios:
1. Tower of Terror
2. Rock n Roller Coaster
3. Slinky Dog Dash
4. Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway

I love the Star Wars area, but my hot take is that RotR is massively overhyped and Smugglers Run is better. 🫣
Remy always makes me sick. A few other rides at Disney might start to make me feel a little nauseous, but not too bad. Remy always gets me (or the two times I have ridden it - even with Bonine). It is cute, but I can’t do it.

I also feel this way, particularly if you are a pilot in Smuggler’s Run. Smuggler’s Run would’ve made my list if there was a little more interactivity for the gunners and mechanics outside of pushing buttons when they light up. Not sure how they could’ve added more interactivity for those positions, but the experience is undoubtedly different when you aren’t a pilot.

SAFD:

Epcot
1. Guardians!
2. Soarin'
3. Ratatouille
4. Test Track (if I am going with my brother - we have fun trying to make the most horrible car possible)

DHS
1. Tower of Terror (I know it breaks down constantly, but it's so fun!)
2. Rise of the Resistance
3. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
4. Star Tours

It's interesting to do these two together because they're such different parks! I have been to Epcot many times without doing any rides at all, whereas DHS is kind of all about the rides, and I could have added several more to the list - Smugglers, Slinky Dog, Toy Story Mania, MuppetVision, the Frozen singalong...

I was also surprised that so many people like Runaway Railway, which I find super boring, lol. I guess that's one fewer person in line for the rest of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter