Marathon Weekend 2025

Good morning, RunDisney All-Stars! March is upon us, which means it's time to crown our favorite attraction in March Magical Madness! We picked our top four attractions from each park, setting up our very own Sweet Sixteen, and now they'll go head to head to see which comes out on top.

Pick your favorite from each match-up in the bracket below. At the end of the week, I'll tally all the votes and we'll see which advance to the Elite Eight. I'll leave voting open through the end of the day on Friday to give everyone a chance to weigh in. Here we go!

View attachment 840659
Guardian
Soarin’

Tower Terror
Rise Resistance

Haunted Mansion
Pirates

Everest
Kilimanjaro Safari

Good morning, RunDisney All-Stars! March is upon us, which means it's time to crown our favorite attraction in March Magical Madness! We picked our top four attractions from each park, setting up our very own Sweet Sixteen, and now they'll go head to head to see which comes out on top.

Pick your favorite from each match-up in the bracket below. At the end of the week, I'll tally all the votes and we'll see which advance to the Elite Eight. I'll leave voting open through the end of the day on Friday to give everyone a chance to weigh in. Here we go!

View attachment 840659
Epcot: Guardians, SSE
HS: ToT, Rise
MK: HM, Pirates
AK: Everest, Safari

Wild that Tron didn't even make the bracket!

Any word on event pricing from Club RunDisney members?
Pricing for W&D was less than a $10 increase for individual races over last year. I wouldn't anticipate seeing a significant jump in price.
2023 W&D prices were
5k: $108
10k: $150
HM: $235
Challenge: $399

2024 W&D prices were
5k: $112
10k: $155
HM: $240
Challenge: $400

Club members find out pricing the same time as everyone else, when they make the theme announcement. Which should be March 19 (holy cow, that’s coming up fast, isn’t it?)

I was JUST coming to say this. Next Tuesday? That's slightly terrifying. I'm most interested in seeing what the date cut-off for POT is going to be.

View attachment 840659
SAFD

Nicely done with the bracket matchups @camaker -- though it's killing me to choose between my two favorite animal encounters at AK.

Guardians
Soarin

Midway
Rise

HM
BTMRR

Everest
Safari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter