Marathon Weekend 2025

Mmmm, I wonder if the color theming for the pin bundles clears up the confusion around the color scheme, especially for Goofy Challenge and the Half? On runDisney, Goofy was yellow and the Half was grey, but these graphics seem more aligned with the ones they posted on Instagram, but who knows because the Marathon leans heavy on blue now!

Welp, now it's real!
I'm into this stuff, I wish they leaned a bit more into the varsity script though, particularly with the main jacket (which I'll be getting anyway, assuming I get in).
Same! Though I did scoop up the women's jacket because it features the script on the front, and the colors are great.

Though I really have to stop with jackets...I'm gonna have to get a bigger house because I need to store these jackets, which I can't afford because my money goes to these races and these jackets...and the cycle continues.

This gets complicated when people already have some tickets, especially APs.

But of course, the bigger issue is just that they don't need to. People will buy the tickets! Heck, they don't even want to give them to their volunteers anymore.
I’m doing a race at sea world and despite it obviously being apples to oranges as far as park scale they had a discounted ticket rate for runners and up to four guests (they also had a slightly reduced registration price for APs)
Interesting that the only magnets I see are in the weekend bundles (regular and passholder). LOVE the patches! If anybody wants bigger pics of anything, LMK.
It’s been that way for a few seasons (re:magnets) I miss the pre-sale being magnet + medal replica and logo or just magnet + logo pin
Interesting that they DIDN'T include the 6.6% service fee in the prices.

if you include it, the prices come out to:

5k: $112.69
10k: $155.01 (rounding up on the thousandth's place...could be a flat $155)
HM: $224.01 (rounding up on the thousandth's place...could be a flat $224)
M: $226 (a DEAL at twice the miles of the half for only another $2!)
Goofy: $442
Dopey:
$688.01 (rounding up on the thousandth's place...could be a flat $688)
I know with wine & dine the fees were baked in and the 5k was a flat 112 and the 10k was a flat 155
I love the pennant pins! And the Passholder spirit jersey
Same….

Are those actual MW sweatshirts?! And not just those oversized and somewhat shapeless "hockey jersey" things?
I love the idea of a nice sweatshirt to wear. I wonder if there will be any available on Jan 10th?
And ditto for pennants to put up on the wall of the garage.

As for the magnets, there isn't room on the back of the current car (lotsa plastic, not much metal showing) and on my last car, the Subaru, the hatch was aluminum. So the only place I can put my MW magnets is the tailgate of my truck, but they seem to fade fairly quickly in the sun and elements. I'm now thinking I'll hang a thin sheet of steel on the wall of the garage and put my magnets there, amongst the automotive and sports decor.

As for the magnets, there isn't room on the back of the current car (lotsa plastic, not much metal showing) and on my last car, the Subaru, the hatch was aluminum. So the only place I can put my MW magnets is the tailgate of my truck, but they seem to fade fairly quickly in the sun and elements. I'm now thinking I'll hang a thin sheet of steel on the wall of the garage and put my magnets there, amongst the automotive and sports decor.
This is why God gave us refrigerators

I know the Dopey jackets go fast, but do the marathon weekend jackets usually sell out? I want to get one but have no idea what size I'll need, so I'd like to try it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter