Marathon Weekend 2025

I had 1 laptop, my ipad and phone. I grabbed DD's old ipad last minute and threw it on the charger at 930am(totally dead)
All of my 3 devices got over an 1hr. Guess which one got a 1 minute wait? DD's old ipad with 15% charge and the only 1 I didn't log into before hand. I do think I saw the marathon link the earliest on hers and since I figured it was a long shot, I clicked. I've never just clicked any race before so I was a little afraid I'd have to do a marathon instead of a 10k.

10:09 I got the 10k for DH and myself. Still have 2 browsers over an 1hr.

Good luck!

Should we consolidate all devices into one with the queue id's? what's the point of multiple devices after registration has 'started'

Just discovered that every tab in Safari Private is automatically refreshing itself, which is creating a new queue ID every time. Useless. :headache: Anyone know how to turn that off?!

That's new. Must be something unique about Safari Private, but I'm not an IT wizard so I couldn't say why.

If I have two under an hour, I assume I can share one of them (honestly the longer one) and still be OK? I'm afraid to lose my chance!

If I have two under an hour, I assume I can share one of them (honestly the longer one) and still be OK? I'm afraid to lose my chance!
Check the queue ID number at the bottom (it is tiny) and make sure they are different. If so yes, you can safely share one.

Yeah I just noticed one of my status bars has started to move as well. Still over an hour so if someones link frees up please pass it along in the DMS.

As long as nothing goes wrong with the other queue, then yes, you could share the longer one and be fine. Really small non-zero chance you'd need the backup one though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter