• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2025

Got super lucky and one of my 10 queues got in in less than 10. All nine of the others are over an hour still or I'd happily share them. I'll keep an eye on them and post if the wait comes down.

Good luck all!!!

My first one in was the last one opened at exactly 10AM. All set for the Half!

All my other queues are still over an hour, but if anything drops I'll post here!
I’m the same way. I have three browsers open that I clicked on the registration button before 10:00. They all now read “more than an hour” and the one that I clicked at precisely 10:00 reads that I only have six more minutes (now at 10:35).

Mine jumped up too! Posting this to get me closer to ten in the hopes of getting a link if needed!

I have a 23 min one and have registered, not sure I have ability to DM though

You have permission to post your publicly because no DMs. First to respond to your public post should be the ONLY one to use it. Once to see someone make mention, edit your post and remove the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter