Marathon Weekend 2025

I have 9 minutes and 25 minutes and a possible direct one...that loaded while I was registering my other one....so not sure it will still work, but can try

In for Dopey. And for the first time in multiple registrations I managed it with a queue I got on my own (I love y'all but it was nice to get in without having to grab a link).

I have one reg window at 56 minutes. Need to check my others. But I can at least pass that one along for anyone in need.

Does anyone still have a link? I'm still at over an hour on 4 browsers (and I got in the queue well before 10am 👎)

Using this method?

Put a cursor over "Queue ID" and click it. It will have a pop up window with "Copy my link". Click it and then paste it elsewhere. You can also email it to yourself.
How to share an extra queue ID (with pictures)

3576DB2B-5E69-4BD2-A8A9-1F7439F19EE6.jpeg

After clicking this TEXT (not the number string) you will get a pop up window that looks like this:
6DB02BC3-9177-4AC9-B0F0-BD005CCF3BA7.png

Click “copy my link” and then use it to share to another device, email/message it to yourself (you’ll need to copy/paste it into your email as there is not a dedicated email option)
Yeah. Unfortunately if I paste the link into disboards I get a message telling me that I cannot post as it looks like spam. I'll try posting it in this reply

https://queue.registration.rundisne...-4.0.2&q=95ff3044-dd95-4d41-b537-efbd093082b5

I got all the way to my turn and the link was no longer valid! I might cry!!!
Was this the posted link from earlier? The problem with that is several people are going to use it but only one is going to be able to get through, that's why I've been recommending DMs.

The links I offered up are gone - I still have 2 browsers that I'll keep open (at least until things start selling out) - they are both more than an hour right now but we know how quickly they can move.

Good luck all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter