Marathon Weekend 2025

In for Goofy! I had the same problem @Ariel484 where the tshirt field thing didn't show up. Had to refresh it a couple of time. All my other links are still more than an hour, though one of the progress bars is almost half way.
For some reason my browser was deselecting my race so I had to scroll back up, select the race again, and then the s shirt selection worked. First time that had ever happened.

With big thanks to @nancipants, I’ve got one down to a few mins wait. But my own that I started around 9:45? Still over an hour and the little bar thingies not moving at all. I’m leaving them alone to see if they ever actually go anywhere!
That's interesting to me, since I opened the link 10 minutes late, and my bar has definitely moved...

Has anyone gotten confirmation emails? I just logged back in to my account to make sure my registrations are there (they are) but I don't ever remember a long delay on the email confirmation before (or maybe I'm misremembering)

A few times I've never received a confirmation email. As long as you have it in your profile, you're good to go.

Guys, I just opened a new browser on my work computer and went back into rundisney, if you click on the races it brings you to sign up immediately

It wasn’t a public link - it was from a private DM
That's interesting. I wonder if the spot went through with the person who sent you the link and therefore became invalid when you were about to go in. Assuming other people's queue links have worked properly that's all I can think of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter