Marathon Weekend 2025

How do we share a link? I have one at eight minutes if anyone wants it.

I don't know what I was thinking!!!! I was going to register for just the marathon, and my wife wanted to run the 5k. Well, the 10k would be a warm-up, too. Might as well register for Dopey.
This was basically my logic as well. I was considering g 5k+Goofy, and being 6.2mi short of Dopey seemed idiotic. So here I am "cutting back" this year by running Dopey again. :rotfl2:
Guys please don't post queue links, use DMs. Several people are going to jump on the public links and only one will be able to get through.
links are being posted publicly because there are several people looking for queues who cannot send nor receive DMs.

This was basically my logic as well. I was considering g 5k+Goofy, and being 6.2mi short of Dopey seemed idiotic. So here I am "cutting back" this year by running Dopey again. :rotfl2:

links are being posted publicly because there are several people looking for queues who cannot send nor receive DMs.
Oh that was the logic that also got me into my first Dopey. 'I'm going to be doing the 5k with my Mom, and Goofy by myself might as well just make it a full Dopey'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter