Marathon weekend gift card

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
Does anyone know if I can apply the amount of my WDW Half Marathon refund gift card to my magic band to use for meals, gifts, etc. on our upcoming trip? We prepaid our hotel through a travel provider to get race bibs for Dark Side weekend, so I can't use it towards the actual hotel balance. But is there a way to get the amount added to our magic bands when we check in? Do I need to print out the gift card email & bring that to the front desk when we get to the hotel? Or is there a way to get the amount put on a physical gift card I can use at the parks on our trip?

Just take it to the front desk before your last day of the trip, and they can apply it to your room charges. I did this with my race retreat refund gift card before I even left this past January.

I don't know about having it 'loaded' to your magic band before the trip. That would be nice to know. You could ask on your check in day.

ETA: I think printing it out and taking it to the front desk or just showing them the email on your phone (if you can) should work. I've also heard of people consolidating gift cards somehow, so I'm sure there is a way to transfer the money to a physical gift card.

Does anyone know if I can apply the amount of my WDW Half Marathon refund gift card to my magic band to use for meals, gifts, etc. on our upcoming trip? We prepaid our hotel through a travel provider to get race bibs for Dark Side weekend, so I can't use it towards the actual hotel balance. But is there a way to get the amount added to our magic bands when we check in? Do I need to print out the gift card email & bring that to the front desk when we get to the hotel? Or is there a way to get the amount put on a physical gift card I can use at the parks on our trip?

You can use the Disney gift card management site to transfer the refund to a physical gift card for use. That's what I did. I knew I was going to use it so I bought a physical $20 gift card from the Disney Store and then transferred the e-gift card onto it. The transfer was instant and I had no issues using the combined value card to pay the deposit on our DLH weekend reservation. It was very easy.

Just take it to the front desk before your last day of the trip, and they can apply it to your room charges. I did this with my race retreat refund gift card before I even left this past January.

I don't know about having it 'loaded' to your magic band before the trip. That would be nice to know. You could ask on your check in day.

ETA: I think printing it out and taking it to the front desk or just showing them the email on your phone (if you can) should work. I've also heard of people consolidating gift cards somehow, so I'm sure there is a way to transfer the money to a physical gift card.

Same difference really but you could just have them put on your account as a credit when you check in. It's kind of the same thing as being on your magic band that way. If go @camaker route though you'll get a receipt and know how much you have left to spend from the gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter