Marathon Weekend Shirts

it's just polyester. so yeah.

I "baby" my rD stuff in general, and if I'm pressed for time I'll throw them in on low because they dry so quickly. But in my house, if it can't be machine washed/dried (or if it isn't dishwasher safe) it doesn't get bought. Except for my yeti and my water bottle.
FYI Yeti's are dishwasher safe. I've put mine in hundreds of times (daily or every other day for 2+ years) and it still looks brand new.

FYI Yeti's are dishwasher safe. I've put mine in hundreds of times (daily or every other day for 2+ years) and it still looks brand new.
DH put one in and it got weird white-ish spots on the outside….like the color was delaminating on the inside or something. So I just hand wash it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ We don’t even use heated dry, so we were surprised it got messed up.

DH put one in and it got weird white-ish spots on the outside….like the color was delaminating on the inside or something. So I just hand wash it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ We don’t even use heated dry, so we were surprised it got messed up.
We had that happen to one of ours when it got washed on the bottom rack. After a subsequent washing on the top rack the color went back to normal. Not sure if it was a detergent residue issue or similar, but we've washed it many times on the top rack since without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter