March 1

Elmo007

DIS Veteran
So on March 1, what do you think will happen:

1. A new outstanding Public Offer?
2. Limited Pins?
3. A lot of Frustrated People?

My guess is.....

Limited pin for FD with the date ending 8/13. Any public codes I think will be offered after 3/27.:confused3

I think #3-a lot of frustrated people.

ALthough I'm hoping for a FD pin for December. :)

So on March 1, what do you think will happen:

1. A new outstanding Public Offer?
2. Limited Pins?
3. A lot of Frustrated People?

I vote for #3

Loved when Disney had a new theme for each year, something to look forward to. Now it seems how much mileage they can drag out of a slogan.

I just called about this. Reading the DIS boards made me very curious. The cast member I spoke to would not tell me much except it is email PIN specific. And that the pins have not been sent out yet. She made me hopefull I will be getting an email.

Keeping my fingers crossed

Well, so far they have had room discount, FD and kids play so my guess is a gift card offer so a select few....which will result in #3 ;)

As an AP holder I would love some of the blackout dates to have a few discounts. 3 out of 4 trips planned this year are nondiscount dates, which to me = staying at a non Disney resort.

I am guessing a lot of frustrated people because everyone is posting it is a pin and not a general offer. I would really like to switch to summer so the kids don't have to miss school but we are not lucky people! Strongly guessing we won't get the pins. I have a disney visa, I have done all the "tricks" etc....Oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter