March 10 announcement?

clukas

Mouseketeer
I have seen several metions of a March 10 DCL announcement in which it is expected that they will release the iteneraries of summer 2012. I have not seen any officail announcment of the March 10 date.

Does anyone have a link to an official DCL release stating that March 10 is the date? We are sailing in early April and would like the opportunity to know what is planned for 2012 and to book on board.

Thanks.

I have seen several metions of a March 10 DCL announcement in which it is expected that they will release the iteneraries of summer 2012. I have not seen any officail announcment of the March 10 date.

Does anyone have a link to an official DCL release stating that March 10 is the date? We are sailing in early April and would like the opportunity to know what is planned for 2012 and to book on board.

Thanks.

There is nothing official yet from DCL to the general public...but seems that there is to be a TA press conference with DCL. ...and I think the press conference itself is first and then I would assume sometime after that the itineraries would be released.

Believe me...you are not the only one who is interested in knowing what the rest of 2012 is looking like!!!

MJ

Because I know one of the amazing TA's on this board will give us the what's what for 2012 ;)

I will post here live during the press conference! Crossing my fingers for Asia....or at least something different!

Med again but different ports ............... we are doing our first ever cruise to the med this year, do not want to love it and find cannot go on next year ......... flights to america so expensive

I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I'm more interested in where it's going to than what port its leaving from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter