March 10th

Did anyone get the e-mail? I'm totally not inclined to drop $75 if they can't even be bothered to send me the announcement e-mail I was supposed to get.

If you go to DisneyShopping.com and click on FAQs you can access it that way. From what I've been able to gather for the $75 you get the privledge to buy merchandise, and you can get $7 off the adult price of a one day expo ticket. Gee Disney, this sounds awesome :sad2:

If you go to DisneyShopping.com and click on FAQs you can access it that way. From what I've been able to gather for the $75 you get the privledge to buy merchandise, and you can get $7 off the adult price of a one day expo ticket. Gee Disney, this sounds awesome :sad2:

Yeah I wanted to like it.. but it really doesn't seem worth the money... :sad2:

No e-mail yet, there's a conference call right now (started at 1pm) between Disney and all major fan sites, as soon as it's over Matt from www.studioscentral.com promises a report, lets wait and see

at least I am not the only one disappointed by this announcement. I thought it would be much cooler. $75 for a minimal discount to an expo in CA to buy more stuff, and a bunch of pricy merchandise. I am really not one to complain about Disney at all, quite the opposite, but I will still say I am a little bummed that this wasn't much cooler.

Hope to hear an update soon. Wondering what this is all about. Haven't received an email either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter