March 2, 2006, Wonder 3 Day - Way Too Far Away!

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
337 long days to go for Land/Sea Package February 26th (Polynesian) - March 5, 2006!

Our (myself, DH & DS, 11) very first cruise. Although my DH served on an aircraft carrier many years ago, he says it certainly wasn't his idea of a fun cruise. I'm sure the food will be better.

Any other fellow cruisers?

Just booked, DW and DS (3) can't wait! This will be our first cruise

We just booked the land/sea and this is the sea part! Can't wait! Just me and my DH. For those of you who haven't cruised with Disney before, you will LOVE it!

Keep it clean for us, folks. We're following up with the Poly Land/Sea starting March 5th.

Whoo!!

My daughter 7 and I will be doing the Land/Sea package. This is our sea part also. We are staying at CBR for the land part. I found this board about 2 weeks ago and the info is priceless. Unfortunately, I'm getting way too excited and it is still 6 months away! This is our first cruise. Would be great to meet families with kids my daughters age. Can't wait!!! :banana:

Hey DownriverMama in Wyandotte! We're just up the road in Garden City, MI. Our land part our trip is at the Swan/Dolphin. Kinda nervous because we've never stayed there, but reports are mostly good, so we're excited!

Have you booked your airfare yet? I'm obsessed, and check about every five seconds for that elusive airfare sale that will save us money. Best deal currently is $303 per adult, and that seems high to me. But I'm afraid the times we want will fill up, so we may have to book it soon anyway.

We have a daughter your daughter's age, but she is of the canine persuasion and will not be coming with us to Disney. :-(

Hi Fayleigh,

You are just up the road! I used to work out in Westland at Mich Ave. and Merriman, many years ago. I finally booked my airfare with NW Tues night. What got me was I checked earlier in the day and the fare would of been about $500 for the 2 of us to fly. I went on tues night and it had gone up, so now I paid $602 and some change(with all the fees tacked on) the acutal tkt price is $263.26. NW makes me nervous with the stirke looming and all. Spirit wanted almost $1600 for the 2 of us to fly! After reading these boards and finding out NW has baggage check at the port, I thought that would be great. I don't like letting the airfar go to long myself, but I wanted to make sure we got our passports. We got them in 2 wks 2 days! Now I can pay off the trip.

The Dolphin and Swan should be neat. We stayed at the All Star movies 2 yrs ago and everytime we got on a bus you could see the giant dolphin and swan on top of the builidings. They looked awesome!

I grew up in Allen Park. :-)

I'm glad you mentioned the port checkin, I'd forgotten that wonderful convenience with NW. We enjoyed it last Feb. So I bit the bullet today and booked our airfare too, about the same price as yours. Now I must force myself not to watch the fares anymore, because if they go down I will kick myself. (Northwest doesn't give you rebate or vouchers for decreased fares like some airlines, does it?) We booked the 6:30am flight on 2/26 so we could be in Orlando by 9:30 and get most of a full day in.

I'm SO excited about the entire trip, and I can't stay off these addictive boards.

Since we are less than 75 days out, thought I would bump this thread up. Or are we the only ones going? :cool1:

Hi all

We'll be there - DH, me, and DD age 10. We are also doing the Land and Sea vacation. Our land portion is at Port Orleans Riverside. We are soooo looking forward to the trip. We've been to Disney, but never on a cruise. We haven't told DD we are going yet - we are going to TRY and hold off as long as possible and make it a surprise!

We will be on the Wonder too!
We are getting married on the ship and then spending an entire weekend at WDW for our disneymoon...I can't believe it is two months away :love:

I hope that you all have a great time on the ship. I did not get all of my vacation approved so we will not be doing the cruise :sad2: . We will be at the MK and AK for the part of my vacation that was approved. Have fun!!!!

Only 16 more work days! :woohoo: After SuperBowl weekend here in Detroit and battling to get to and from work (so far not so bad, but...) I will be so ready for a vacation! Never been on a cruise before so I'm more excited than dd7! She is excited about the parks. Wait till she finds out she can meet Kim Possible! I'm going to start packing some stuff this weekend!

MLR said:
I hope that you all have a great time on the ship. I did not get all of my vacation approved so we will not be doing the cruise :sad2: . We will be at the MK and AK for the part of my vacation that was approved. Have fun!!!!

I'm so sorry you won't be joining us. I hope you enjoy your days in the parks and we'll see you on a future cruise!

This will be my families first Disney Cruise. My DH and I have been on RCI and Norweign, but that was pre-kids :) . We thought this will be a great FAMILY vacation. What will make it even better my parents are going and so is my sister and her family. We are all looking so forward to it. I hope it stays warm like it has so far in Florida. Can't wait to see you all there!
:teeth:

Hey, I'm excited! Only 14 more work days! Friday I checked my ressie and found out I was upgraded to a Cat 6! :cool1: Now we get to enjoy a verandah. :thumbsup2

Congrats DownriverMama! That is fantastic upgrade! We are also in a Cat 6 for the first time. We usually have inside rooms, so we're excited. :cheer2:

I just booked for my parents and myself - no stateroom assignment yet but it will be an outside stateroom. :) I can't wait to introduce my parents to DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter