March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be cancelling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

I am going to be cancelling a dinner at Chef Mickey on Thursday March 19 at 5:15pm for a party of 6 if anyone is interested. I will hold off till I see if anyone responds.

I'm cancelling (all party of 5)...
3/25 1900 Park Fare 5:05
3/26 Hollywood & Vine 11:35am & 'Ohana's 5pm
3/27 Chef Mickey's 5:05
3/28 Crystal Palace 5:10
3/29 Coral Reef 5

I'm looking for... 3/20 'Ohana's around 5pm :)

We moved our trip to, so I have these ADR's I will be cancelling for a party of six!

Feb 28 8:05am Crystal Palace

March 1 11:30am Rainforest Cafe AK

March 3 11:25 Sci-Fi

March 4 8:05 Crystal Palace
11:40 Liberty Tree Tavern

March 6 11:30am Yak&Yeti

I'm looking for a Donalds Safari breakfast at Tusker House very early on March 19, party of 5. Thanks!

Looking for Lecellier cancellation for dinner party of 3 anytime March 17, 18, 19, 20, 0r 21. They are all booked :confused3 . Thanks!

We will not be using a dinner at Cap'n Jacks in DownTown Disney at 6:55 on March 10. They do take the dining plan. It's party of four.

We are a party of 2 for Le Cellier and party of 4 for Ohana before fireworks anytime March 14 through the 17th.
Thanks!

I'm looking for a CM dinner on the 14th for a party of 4 if anyone can help me that would be great!

Party of 5 here.

We're looking for O'hana for dinner on Wed. 3/18, will probably take any time within an hour of 6PM.

Also, looking for le Cellier for dinner on Thur. 3/19, ditto on times. If we get this, it will free up a 6 PM for Rose & Crown on the same night.

Party of 8 :headache: . Any time around 7-8 pm.

We have an ADR for 9:20 at California Grill that we can trade on that same evening

Noelle

Cinderella's Royal Table on 8 March for either a party of 2 or 5. I currently have a reservation for 3 at 8:55am for breakfast and will have a party of 5.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

I have a 7:15 ADR at Le Cellier on March 10 for a party of 5 that I need to trade either for an earlier time on that day (preferably around 5) or could even switch to March 9.

Cinderella's Royal Table on 8 March for either a party of 2 or 5. I currently have a reservation for 3 at 8:55am for breakfast and will have a party of 5.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

I wish I would have seen this earlier. I had one for 8:20 for 5 people that I cancelled about 2 weeks ago.

We have moved our trip from the 1st week of March to Nov. I am going to have to cancel the following reservations for a party of 4:

3/2 - Crystal Palace @ 12:50 (party of 4)

3/3 - Chef Mickey's @ 6:20pm (party of 4)

Just let me know if anyone is interested..

My roommate and I moved some things around, so we will be CANCELLING: California Grill 3/7 at 5:40pm for 2 people. Take it if you need it!

We would like to TRADE:
Le Cellier 3/6 at 8:25pm for 4 people for: a reservation for 2 either that night or the night of the 8th or 9th. (I just hate taking up a table for 4 since there are only 2 of us.) Alternately, if you have a 2-person reservation at Le Cellier for the nights of the 7th, 11th, or 12th, we might also be able to trade for those.

Here is what I have that I am able to cancel if anyone is interested:

March 17th ~ Coral Reef 1:10
March 18th ~ Fantasmic Package at Hollywood and Vine 3:45
March 19th ~ Crystal Palace 1:25
March 20th ~ Capn Jacks 1:10
March 22nd ~ Tusker House 9:10 ~ Party of 7
~ Le Cellier 4:15 ~ Party of 7
March 23rd ~ Chef Mickey's ~ 9:55 ~ Pary of 7
~ Mama Melrose 5:55

All ressies for Party of 5 unless specified.

I know I have more as we have done a lot of moving and I have a lot of cancelling to do! Let me know if you need any of there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter