• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2019 trip

graybow77

Mouseketeer
thinking of coming back to Disney first week of March next year. How are the crowds during that time and looks like the prices are kinda high then. Are there ever any discounts during that time and when is the best time to book. Thanks so much in advance. Mike

Hi Mike. We always choose to go that first week in March. The crowds are very manageable if you go in with a good plan. It’s also fun to see the start of flower and garden. We’ve been lucky the last 3 years with beautiful weather and no rain.

I believe for our trip this year we booked last September. We ended up doing the play stay fine package and it saved us a good bit of money. I don’t remember any other promotions but there might have been some. The prices are definitely higher than other times. Before getting our package we would’ve paid $177/night at pop which is a lot to me.

I always have went during the first week of March due to my college Spring Break being in March. Many colleges in Florida have there Spring Break in March, so keep that in mind. However, my family and I have a very low tolerance for crowds. That being said, the crowds during the first week of March have not been not crazy at all. Great weather, lower crowds, first week of March is an awesome time to go!

Disney offers a sort of "Spring Break" kind of deal. I book very last minute being an AP. So I, myself, notice this deal in like January.

I did forget to mention that next year Mardi Gras is during that first week of March. I’ve never been there during it but I’ve heard it can make things pretty busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter