***March 2020***

Nine more days!!!!! I got a great headstart on packing this weekend and am probably 60% finished. We have painters coming while we are gone so next weekend I need to focus on moving stuff out of cabinets instead of packing. I love that I can see four days worth of weather on the forecast now too. Looks like we will have highs of 86 and so far only one day of 40% chance of rain. I'll take it!

So I got a little surprise for my daughter who is pregnant- I decided to get the "capture your moment" photo session in MK- they are expecting their first child in September and they really wanted some great shots and I thought this would be the prefect gift. We are so excited for them and for us being first time grandparents. We leave Saturday so we are all anxiously counting down days.

So I got a little surprise for my daughter who is pregnant- I decided to get the "capture your moment" photo session in MK- they are expecting their first child in September and they really wanted some great shots and I thought this would be the prefect gift. We are so excited for them and for us being first time grandparents. We leave Saturday so we are all anxiously counting down days.
I have a session scheduled the 16th. My parents celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary the 19th, so we are going to hold a sign up in one of our pics to send to them at home. :)

11 days from now we will be lounge hopping around Disney Springs! Can’t wait!
We won't be doing so much of that in March because we will have our boys (8 & 6) but in April, my DH and I have an adults only booked so we will be doing this very thing!

Nine more days!!!!! I got a great headstart on packing this weekend and am probably 60% finished. We have painters coming while we are gone so next weekend I need to focus on moving stuff out of cabinets instead of packing. I love that I can see four days worth of weather on the forecast now too. Looks like we will have highs of 86 and so far only one day of 40% chance of rain. I'll take it!
I did actually pair up outfits for myself and put them in ziplocks this past weekend. I really needed to see what I have (too much) and if I needed anything else (no, but that doesn't mean I won't buy more...lol). I need to work on the boys' stuff this weekend, I think. We don't leave til March 28th, but we are discussing leaving after work on the 27th and driving halfway so I think it would be wise to get as much done in advance as possible and little chunks won't drive me so crazy!

I want to book this for our long June trip but I haven't sat down to figure out when we actually want to do it.

Does anyone know the TP crowd level predictions for Mar 22 and Mar 24 at Magic Kingdom. Kenny is saying insane crowds on the 24th and heavy on the 22nd. Thanks!

We will be in MK on the 22nd and it makes the Early Morning Magic event that much more appealing. Glad we booked this!

Good idea! We'll be there next week and decided to add an MK After Hours rather than an additional park day for the same reason. Kinda sad that our official park day is after the AH event, but at least we will hopefully knock out a bunch of rides and feel less pressure/disappointment on our full MK day.

I was so excited to get here, today at HS it was crazy busy to the point it was not fun. Got there early, did not get ROTR stood in crazy lines even to to to the bathroom. Left early ,I am hoping for a better day tomorrow at MK.

I was so excited to get here, today at HS it was crazy busy to the point it was not fun. Got there early, did not get ROTR stood in crazy lines even to to to the bathroom. Left early ,I am hoping for a better day tomorrow at MK.
Thank you for the update on the crowds. Would love to hear if things have been better at Magic Kingdom today.

At MK currently - not too bad. Busy but bearable.

We just decided this afternoon to come over on what was our break day. Got FPs for Haunted Mansion, Pooh, and Buzz Lightyear all back to back in a matter of 5-10 minutes.

I've been stalking MDE to find better Fast Pass times, thinking that a number of people would be cancelling their trips for two weeks from now. However, I haven't been able to find anything for the popular rides! I wonder if I just have bad timing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter