March 29, 2018 Wonder cruise

Hi Kelly, I'm thinking about taking this cruise and plan to make a decision next week. I also wanted you to know that if you wanted to message someone you would need to have made 10 posts to do that. If I go I will make sure to message you again to make sure we both get to a meet and greet.
Let's "meet and greet" each other before the Wonder March 29, 2018 cruise.

Hi everyone, this will be our first Disney Cruise we have two rooms and 8 people with 4 kids and would love to do the FE. Does anyone have any info? Thanks!
I’ll be able to message you as soon as you have 10 posts so go on any post and make a comment even the word great or interesting is fine. Everyone knows that you need to get those 10 posts in order to message so they won’t be upset with you we will get you on the list.

No I haven't been added . Would love too. my email is nursestar2010@gmail.com
Amanda I sent you an email with the FE information you should remove your email address so you don’t get unwanted mail.

I’ll be able to message you as soon as you have 10 posts so go on any post and make a comment even the word great or interesting is fine. Everyone knows that you need to get those 10 posts in order to message so they won’t be upset with you we will get you on the list.

Amanda I sent you an email with the FE information you should remove your email address so you don’t get unwanted mail.

Amanda are you going to be on the Wonder too?

My family and I will be on the Wonder March 29th and love to do the Fish Extender. I have two kids. Can you tell me how I can sign up?
I think the only fish extender groups are on the other popular media site. The family’s above are all in a group I’ve written them on your behalf and I you might still be able to join. I hope your able to join the group in the mean time but it’s getting a little late for FE’s. I can set your kids up with some things from me so they have something though if it’s to late for the other. Please post on several threads so we can private message one another. You need 10 posts.

I think the only fish extender groups are on the other popular media site. The family’s above are all in a group I’ve written them on your behalf and I you might still be able to join. I hope your able to join the group in the mean time but it’s getting a little late for FE’s. I can set your kids up with some things from me so they have something though if it’s to late for the other. Please post on several threads so we can private message one another. You need 10 posts.

It's still open for FE3 she has not closed the list. You can message me Suzanne Kinney on FB. You also need to go to FB and follow Disney Wonder March 29-April 1st. You'e missing out on a ton of stuff.

Great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter