• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 4, 2012 7-night Mexican Riviera Cruise (Disney Wonder)

Our bags are packed and were ready to go!!! For 6 of us I have 3 lg bags 1 med ,1 will all our dress clothes and one for bathroom stuff! DH thinks I over packed but I think I did good lol I have just two carry ons with my fe stuff and travel items that I need and one with some winter stuff.... We are leaving from my house at about 9am. To all my Az friends make sure to fill up before Cali as the gas prices are killer from what I can see online. Man this trip took forever to get here but I hope the next week goes super slow!!! If I don't get to meet you all I wish you nothing but a magical trip!:cloud9::wizard:

Just doing some last min stuff online and if anyone is looking to book a dummy date here are the cheapest rooms that I found for rebooking:

2 adults only
Sept 12th 2013 Cat 11c Dream 3 night Bahamian 1047.24
Nov 7th Cat 11c Dream 3 night Bahamian 1077.24
December 19th 11a Dream 3 night Bahamian 1131.24

Rebooking should cost under 200.00 for all 3 and then you can move it and add kids or adults later but this will get you the 10% off and the ob credit!

Happy Sailing:banana:

Bummer to be home (although I still have my memories, the feeling of the movement of the ship and my credit card balance to keep me company!), but what an amazing trip! Thanks to everyone for the great FEE gifts- that was super fun! Hope you enjoyed our goodies (sorry, I didn't put who they were from, didn't realize I was supposed to)! It was great meeting everyone I did. Hope you all had a great trip too and found your way home safely.

Laura Kraskowsky
Cabin 2608

We had a wonderful vacation and are all so sad to be back in the real world! My 3-year-old Oliver kept telling us how much he misses the ship on the drive home. Then he got sick... looks like he may have picked up norovirus or something similar to it. :( At least it was in the car on the way home, not the way up or during the cruise! My kids absolutely loved getting all of their goodies in the FE... I am so glad we participated! At least if I shut my eyes I can still feel the swaying. I can pretend for a little while longer that someone is still going to be feeding me and making my bed for me!

I just wanted to let you know that my girls (Emma and Sophia) loved your girls! They talked about them the whole cruise! They said that Isabel hurt her mouth on the last night and they were very worried about her! We hope she is okay!

Thank you for the wonderful FE gifts, the kids in our group had a blast.

What a great week! We are sad to be home and back to reality. We all had so much fun. Our 11 y/o loved the Edge, her cruise friends and her freedom so much. We both cried when we walked off the Wonder.

I keep thinking about a new family being in "our" cabin and at "our" table with "our" servers. I think it's going to be a tough few days of re-entry for our group, BUT we are carrying the magic and memories with us. Best family vacation ever!

I do wish I could stop rocking. I have it worse than after my other cruises. I feel like I'm Captain Jack and am walking like I'm drunk!

You know you've been spoiled when you walk into your bedroom at home and wonder, "Where is my towel animal?!" Back to reality! I definitely have a bit of "the sway" still though... nice souvenir. The mountain of laundry reminds me that we're really home!

Adelise came down with a fever and sore throat thing, so she was home from school today. Should be good to go back tomorrow though. She (and Isabel) had a fabulous time and can't wait to tell her friends all about it.

Thanks to all for the FE gifts! Our girls totally enjoyed it. They also really enjoyed making friends with your kids. Laura, you can tell the girls that Isabel is fine. She's over-dramatic when she gets hurt. She basically just bit her tongue that last night!

We booked two dummy dates. I'm hoping Disney brings a ship back to LA for fall of 2013, though I'd love to cruise again before then!

I'm uploading pictures to my blog right now. It's themceacherns.blogspot.com if any of you care to see them. I'm going to do a separate post with all of our character pics. We got invited to an exclusive meet and greet on the last night. Only about 10 families in Studio Sea, and we got to hang out with everyone who was in Till We Meet Again. The girls went crazy! Those pics will be up later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter